We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Liners Part #440131/440132/40294 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris M (Heath, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Commander — Jan 20, 2011 7:42 AM
I, at first, was a fool... I ordered Mopar slush Mats for my Jeep Commander. I had never had a nice vehicle therefore I had never really bought mats. I waited for six months to buy all the mats for the vehicle. The moment I put them in the floor, I knew I had made a mistake. I sent the mopar mats back and was advised to order WeatherTech from 2 different friends. At first I was hesitant because of price, however 3 days after we had about 4 inches of snow and I had to do many errands thus in and out of the vehicle. So much that I had to empty the water from the melted snow, not once but twice out of the mats that same first day. I cannot imagine what destruction my carpet would have endured had I not had WT's Mats because salt dries with white rings. It would have been terrible had I had an inferior product. Absolutely terrible.
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:440131/440132/40294
- Save $33 when you buy this 1st row, 2nd row & Cargo Liner Protection Package instead of purchasing each liner separately!
- Models with Electronic Infotainment System: rear liner will require slight trimming before installation
- Cargo liner fits up to the back of the 2nd seating row
- best prices on car mats
- husky liner floor mats for jeep grand cherokee
- rugged ridge mat
- weathertech all weather floor mats review
- rubber car mats subaru
- floor mats for mazda
- all weather floor mats for 2013 range rover
- 2012 infiniti all weather car mats
- car mats hyundai santa fe
- mazda cx-9 winter floor mats
- front guards for trucks
- cargo liner reviews
- van luggage carrier