We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Liners Part #452951 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Mark W (Beaumont, TX) — Oct 04, 2011 4:00 PM
I installed the bed rug in about 45 min, however, I took my time and could have done it in 15 min if I wasn't so careful. There are two small spots where the carpet doesn't overlap the zipper completely. I don't think this will be an issue and it is only noticable if you are looking for it. Suggestion, when cutting slits for the toe hooks: go ahead and attach the bed rug completely, feel the hooks, and make a 1" cut at the hook base. By lifting up on the rug, You can slide one end of the 2" hook through the slit first and then the second. The rug will lower back down perfect in place with the slit matching up very close. I also installed a Bak Flip F1 cover and they work well together.
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:452951
- Includes: 1-piece front row
- Will not fit vehicles with vinyl floors
- weather tech floor liners free shipping
- truck floor mats weathertech
- 2012 toyota sienna mats huskyliner
- snow catching floor mats
- toyota car mats for sale
- 2013 vinal mats for the hyundai tucson
- jeep weather floor mats
- 2010 sequoia floor mats
- 2011 subaru legacy all weather mats
- rubber mat for toyota highlander
- truck tonneau cover
- vehicle seat covers
- rain guards for car windows