We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Husky Liners WeatherBeater Floor Liners Part #98573 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul S (DEVILLE, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Lexus GX 460 — Apr 01, 2013 3:40 AM
I purchased a full set for the front, rear, and cargo area for our Lexus GX460. The liners looked great and the fit was acceptable. The right side front liner did not have the holes for the pins that hold the mats in place like the left side. The rear cargo liner did not fit as well as the one we have in our Sequoia. It also seemed to be of a thinner material looking a bit flimsy. All things considered they are okay, but not exactly to the standards I've come to expect from Husky liners.
Reviewed by Roger H (Wentzville, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 01, 2010 7:38 AM
What can I say, they paid for themselves in the first month. Went on vacation and had a bottle of maple syrup in a shopping bag, the bag got dissplaced on tho the floor of the cargo area, and the lid came open and the syrup leaked all over my lugguage. However the husky cargo mat saved my cars carpet! The mats cleaned up well. Hooray Husky!
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- husky weather car floor mats reviews
- 2011 toyota sienna hexomats
- weathertec cargo liner for jeep grand cherokee 2011
- honda civic all weather floot mats 06
- winter floor mats toyota
- floor mats toyota
- hyundai rubber floor mats
- rubber floor mats pt cruiser
- floormats toyota highlander
- all weather floor mats for dodge journey
- auto air filters free shipping
- truck performance brakes
- pickup truck box accessories