We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Husky Liners WeatherBeater Floor Liners Part #98861 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael H (ANDREWS AIR FORCE BASE, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Kia Sportage — Feb 17, 2014 9:30 PM
Liners fit perfect. Only downfall is the overlapping the fuel door lever. You have to either lift the liners or cut out the area that covers the lever.
Reviewed by Stan P (LANSDALE, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Kia Sportage — Jan 18, 2013 1:27 PM
i gave this item 3 out of 5 stars ,because its a good product but i wish it was a bit more rubbery or flexible , i live in the N.E. part of the country & the cold makes them a little rigid ,a little hard to wk w/ , i suspect in the summer they will b much easy to take in & out,also there was no cut out for the gas cap releases lever & no cut out for the passage's side tie downs ,but they do stay in place .
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
- husky auto floor mats
- weathertech extreme floor mats
- custom diamond floor mats
- floor mats for 2012 sorrento
- all weather jeep mats
- jeep rubber floor mat
- mercedes benz floor liners
- weathertech toyota highlander
- all weather floor mats for nissan maxima
- floor mats for 1998 toyota camry
- bed lining on pickup truck
- best truck crossover tool box
- buy a hitch for my car