We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Lloyd Mats Protector Floor Mats Part #PR13 Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Leslie G (Tacoma, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Sienna — Jan 19, 2016 8:23 PM
These mats didn't fit all that well, overlap in a couple spots. Slippery when wet. Muddy water on ur shoes make then look gross and u need to wipe with a rag. Since there are no indentations in it spills just roll off onto carpet. In hindsight I wish I had waited till I could afford the more expensive ones.
Reviewed by Jeffery L (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Sienna — Jul 25, 2015 1:01 PM
Front mats fit well. Disappointed that wrong rear cargo mat was sent twice. Lloyd's should have figured out the problem after the wrong rear cargo mat was sent the first time.
Reviewed by Achint A (WINDERMERE, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Odyssey — Jul 25, 2013 7:40 AM
1) Product is of good quality 2) packing not done properly ~ the mats came Crumpled. 3) The vinyl is not clear but it has the look of smoke glass. 4) Overall floor coverage is good. 5) Product pictures not very clear on the website. 6) Mats have a strong odor of vinyl.
Reviewed by Reta S (Burlington, IA) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Odyssey — Dec 14, 2009 8:12 PM
The mats fit perfectly and look wonderful. I was so impressed with them, I am thinking of getting them for my other car. Reta
Ships Between 1/22 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:PR13
- discount lloyd mats
- 2012 dodge charger all weather matts
- clear car mat protector
- custom mitsubishi floor mats
- ford auto floor mats
- honda rubber mats
- toyota 4runner floor liner
- all weather floor mats for 2013 ford explorer
- 2011 honda accord rubber floor mats
- fender trim for trucks
- boat trailer covers
- truck trailer hitch