We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Lund Catch-It Floor Protectors Part #383045-G Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ana S (TORRANCE, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Sienna — Feb 25, 2016 9:04 AM
I guess after having carpet rugs for many years and making the change to these it was hard. We did not liked them. They are hard and scratch easily. They literally looked really beat up after one day of being put on.:(I blame myself for buying these. I was expecting them to be of a soft plastic material but they are hard. Therefore, if they bend, it leaves a big mark and they do not fit perfectly in my 2004 minivan.
Reviewed by Kelly K (Beech Grove, IN) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Sienna — Feb 03, 2011 8:09 AM
Bought the complete set for my '07 Sienna and am very satisfied. Mats fit perfectly with no movement or shifting. Encountering an extreme winter and they are doing a great job with the slush. For the price, these mats are second to none.
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:383045-G
- nifty catch all xtreme floor mats
- nifty catch-it floor protectors
- protective floor mats for volvo xc60
- 2011 grand cherokee husky liner
- floor mats for cars mitsubishi
- honda rubber floor mats
- lexus rubber mats
- 2008 honda crv floor mats
- audi a3 all weather mats
- floor mats for 2007 gmc envoy
- accesories for f-150 ford pick up
- rubber mat truck bed liner
- running boards california