We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Lund Catch-It Carpet Floor Mats Part #583029-B Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ryan B (Brooklyn, CT) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Sep 26, 2011 9:26 AM
These mats are a pretty good replacement for the stock mats. They cover much more of the floor, so the carpet stays cleaner. Dirt and water are trapped in the "pan". The fit is good, but not perfect. These are also much easier to clean than the stock mats, because the pile is low. You can brush dirt off easily or hose them off and hang them to dry. It only takes a few hours. I like these mats for the summer/fall, but I will be getting something rubber for the winter/spring.
Ships Between 8/03 - 8/07
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:583029-B
- nifty catch-all xtreme floor mats 2003 tacoma black
- 2003 z4 plastic mats
- 2008 enclave coverall mat
- ustom water car mats
- toyota mats and carpeting
- mercedes-benz car floor mats
- rubber floor mats for tesla
- 1997 volkswagen golf gl 4 floor mats
- floor mats 1999 gmc sierra
- toyota 4runner floor mats 2010
- rubber mat truck bed liner
- running boards california
- pick up covers