We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Covercraft Premier Floor Mats Part #[PATTERN]-47 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (Lithonia, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Traverse — Jul 05, 2013 2:45 AM
Overall, the floor mats are. Much nicer than the generic ones that came with the vehicle (bought used). The color matches nicely and the holes for the mat retainers line up. The only negative involves the retainer holes. Although they line up, they aren't designed to lock into place. The holes don't have that extra material that would lock them into place. Nice buy for the price though!
Ships Between 6/07 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:[PATTERN]-47
- covercraft vs llyod car mats
- floor mats all xtrem
- lloyd rubber tite floor mats, 1989 mercedez 300 e
- pt cruiser fllor mats 2007
- bmw floor mats rubber
- cadallic car mats
- floor liner mats for saabs
- 2005 chrysler 300c floor mats
- range rover 2011 all weather mats
- saturn replacement floor mats 2007 ion
- suv rooftop cargo carrier
- car horns
- brush bar