We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS Floor Liners Part #A0019 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David A (AKRON, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota RAV4 — Nov 21, 2015 4:08 PM
the maxliner floor mats are pretty good. they don't fit super-exactly, but snug enough, and they hold the stone gravel and mud I drag in on my shoes. Good value.
Reviewed by Mark A (WARETOWN, NJ) — Jun 13, 2014 4:12 PM
for the price I paid for these floor mats I am very unhappy with them...the sides are bent in on both the driver and passenger side..again for the price I paid they should not be bent in as they are..there was a note in the box that I needed to either drill a hole or cut a slit to fit the clips on the drivers side to hold it in place..again for the price I paid I should not have had to do that..if I did not need the mats as bad as I did I would of never kept them and returned them the next day
- Get a Free Mothers 4oz Protectant & USB Charger With Purchase - $18.00 Value!
Ships By 11/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:A0019
- buick floormats 2012 regal
- chevy malibu 2012 weather mats
- kansas state floor mats ford f-150
- kia mats
- black mats infinite jx35
- winter floor mats mercedes benz
- floor mats for nissan quest
- ford mustang all weather floor mats
- rubber floor mats for ford expedition
- running boards
- seat cover
- luggage carrier