We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS Part #A0079 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eugene C (Uniontown, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Kia Sorento — Jun 25, 2013 3:59 AM
PURCHASED THE FRONT SEAT LINERS ONLY. THEY ARE SAME AS 2009 AS NOTED IN THE BOX. FIT IS NICE AND TIGHT AND THEY ARE STURDY. HOLES FOR HOOKS ARE A LITTLE OFF BUT MADE THEM FIT WITH A LITTLE WORK. SO FAR THEY ARE A GREAT BUY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM.
Reviewed by james h (Ellicott City, MD) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda S2000 — May 17, 2013 5:13 PM
Perfect, just what i wanted. High sides will hold a lot of slop. Saw no need to puch a hole in them, seemed stupid and unnecessary, they are tight.
Reviewed by william e (NORWALK, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Kia Sorento — Apr 16, 2013 6:58 AM
Received them and they fit perfectly. I do a lot of driving in all kinds of conditions from West Texas to New England. These mats are perfect protection from dirt, snow, slush, etc.
- Get a Free Mothers 4oz Protectant & USB Charger With Purchase - A $18.00 Value!
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:A0079
- maxliner floor mats
- all weather mats 2011 sienna 2nd row sliding seats
- husky liners mercedes m-class
- husty weather beater
- floor mats for chrysler
- hummer all weather mats
- rubber floor mats for cadillac
- 2004 honda civic floor mats
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee rubber mats
- 2012 honda crv all weather mats
- billet grills
- truck winch
- personalized license plate frames