We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS Part #A0043/B0043 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kenny R (Laporte, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Acadia — Aug 26, 2016 10:33 PM
Front mats were great for my 2015 GMC Acadia, however the 2nd row mat wasn't very good quality and doesn't stay in place at all. I wouldn't waste any money on the 2nd row mat option.
Reviewed by Melcolm P (MAGDALENA, NM) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Acadia — Apr 01, 2016 11:15 AM
The floor mats were a perfect fit on the front. The ones in the back were short to the sides. (not a good fit) All in all they look very nice.
Reviewed by Jonathan C (GROSSE POINTE WOODS, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Acadia — Jul 17, 2015 3:43 AM
Price was right. However, they are really slippery. Also the second row floor mat doesn't seem to fit quite right and leaves more unprotected carpet than I would like. I was not aware that I had to cut holes in them to get them to stay in place - which I have not done yet - so the second row mat slides all over. There was also no third row option available. I would think twice about purchasing these again.
- Get a Free Mothers 4oz Protectant & USB Charger With Purchase - A $18.00 Value!
Ships By 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:A0043/B0043
- rigid floor liners for rav4
- husky mats for trailblazer
- wheathrer tech floor liner reviews
- weather mats for bmw
- infinity rubber floor mats
- land rover accessories floor mats
- floor mats for 2012 toyota tundra
- floor mats for infiniti qx56
- nissan armada rubber mats
- rain deflectors for car windows
- steering wheel wrap
- aftermarket brakes