We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS Floor Liners Part #A0085/B0035 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cheryl C (BLUE POINT, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Edge — Jan 03, 2014 1:30 PM
These were bought as a gift and the recipient was very happy with the mats. They fit in the car perfectly. Very happy with product and service
Reviewed by Jamie G (GRAND RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Edge — Oct 19, 2013 4:05 PM
Maxliner admits that Ford "altered their back seat design," and the back mat DOES NOT FIT out of the box (no plans to change, either). You must cut it at the seat legs so that it will fit. I did that and it's acceptable now. Driver's mat-you must cut the holes out of the mat to fit the retention poles. Cutting a small 1/4" round hole with a utility knife is not easy. Stupid install and wish I'd bought Weathertech. Can't return, because I've altered them. I regret trying to save money. Booo!
- Get a Free Mothers 4oz Protectant & USB Charger With Purchase - A $18.00 Value!
Ships By 5/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:A0085/B0035
- kramer american floor mats
- clear platic floor mats for lexus
- dodge jorney husky floor liners
- weathertech mazda 3 winter mats
- wheather tech floor mats
- rubber floor mats for tesla
- subaru all weather floor mats reviews
- ford f150 all weather mats
- saab floor mats 9-5
- 2010 ford edge rubber floor mats
- car license plate frames
- chrome trim for cars
- engine tuners