We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS Floor Liners Part #A2015/B2020 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark P (KENNETT, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jan 08, 2015 10:22 AM
I really like this product. I purchased a set of Husky floor mats for my 2012. I like them, but particularly in cold weather, the Huskies gets stiff. The benefit of the Max liner is that it is softer and stays softer in cold weather. Also, for the back floormat, and covers all the way underneath the seat which the Husky does not. I prefer these floormats to both the Husky and weather tech and considerably less expensive than the weather tech
Reviewed by Jason P (NORTHPORT, AL) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Feb 21, 2013 7:15 PM
Perfect fit on front and rear floor mats. I wished rear mat turned down on door spill instead of lipping up. I like the smooth finish making cleaning of mats easier.
- Get a Free Mothers 4oz Protectant & USB Charger With Purchase - A $18.00 Value!
Ships By 7/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:A2015/B2020
- kramer american floor mats
- 2011 challenger rubber mats
- husky liner 32312
- tahoe mats me neil
- jaguar 2009 winter floor mats
- mazda all weather
- mercedes-benz car floor mats
- all weather floor mats for toyota prius
- volvo floor mats xc70
- sequoia rubber floor mats
- diesel performance chips reviews
- pickup truck bed accessories
- leather steering wheel wrap