We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS Part #A1019/B1019 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Melissa T (Cleveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota RAV4 — Aug 20, 2015 4:18 AM
I was looking for a durable and reliable floor mats that can keep my carpets free from dirt and snow throughout the four seasons here in Ohio...and did some research and chose Maxliner over Husky or weathertech. My Maxliner mats fit pretty well into my Rav4. They don't move around. Another reason why I chose Maxliner over the other competitors is the lifetime guarantee that comes with the mats. Overall: quality mats for a good price.
Reviewed by John C P (PATRICK, SC) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota RAV4 — Jul 05, 2013 4:56 AM
Grand children can really make the car floor dirty. The Maxliner floor mats are just what I needed to trap the sand, dirt and spilled drinks. The mats do all of that and keep the dirt in the mat until I can get around to cleaning it. No more sand caught in rugs that are almost impossible to get clean and they fit like a glove. No trimming at all. I wish I had know about these mats years ago.
- Get a Free Mothers 4oz Protectant & USB Charger With Purchase - A $18.00 Value!
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:A1019/B1019
- kramer american floor mats
- floor mats for 2010 toyota venza
- husky weather beater jeep grand cherokee
- maxfloormat vs weathertech
- porsche floor mats rubber
- lotus floor mats
- weather floor mats for tesla model s
- floor mats chevy silverado
- all weather floor mats for kia optima
- corolla rubber floor mats
- engine air filter
- roof cargo carriers
- seats covers