Ships Between 10/14 - 10/16
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- For the ultimate when it comes to floor protection, turn to Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats
- Available for vehicle applications from the 1950s to present
- Computer-driven cutting process ensures a precise fit
- Made with heavyweight, 32oz nylon yarn - twice the height & weight of most original mats
- Available in more than 50 factory-matched colors
- Customizable with more than 1,000 embroidered designs
- Outfitted with non-skid, rubber TractionBac for moisture protection and reduced movement
- Equipped with factory-compatible anchors or Lloyd mat hooks
- Lloyd Mats are sourced and produced in the USA
- Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats come with a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials
Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats deliver the best of all worlds — a luxurious feel, a custom look and the edge-to-edge protection required to protect your carpeting. Not only do these mats guarantee unbeatable protection with their computer-driven, custom cutting process, but they also revamp your interior’s style with their plush good looks.
Available for a large selection of vehicles from the 1950s to the present, Lloyd Ultimat Custom Mats give your interior a personal touch. These mats are available in more than 50 colors to complement any OEM carpet color. You can further customize your new interior accessories by choosing from more than 1,000 officially licensed automotive logos, as well as personalized initials, military emblems and lifestyle logos.
Every Lloyd Ultimat Floor Mat is crafted from heavyweight, 32oz nylon yarn, resulting in a final product that’s twice as thick as factory mats, with an impressive 5/16” pile height. The two-ply yarn construction creates density and durability by weaving two yarn strands into one tuft, and these mats’ multi-layer backing protects your OEM carpet. Ultimat Floor Mats include a water-resistant latex layer, as well as non-skid, rubber TractionBac that provides moisture protection and added stiffness.
Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats are a cinch to install and remove, thanks to their custom-cut design. And, because each mat is equipped with factory-compatible anchors or Lloyd Mats’ easy-to-install mat hooks, they don’t slide around while you drive. Your Lloyd Ultimats come with a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats feature an exclusive custom cut that is often larger than the original manufacturers' mats. This fuller cut ensures you receive the most possible carpet-protecting coverage from your Lloyd Floor Mats.
- Embroidered mats are not returnable
Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats Customer Reviews
3805 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sammy J A (STRAWBERRY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Tuesday at 9:30 PM
Mats are fine, however the passenger mat slides around due to no grumet hole or anyway to secure the mat like the driver side. I looked at Auto Zone to compare and found compatible mats that had grumet holes and really didn't see that much difference in quality. I could have save $30 in savings to include shipping. Sorry, I'm not real impressed.
Reviewed by Steve H (Covington, LA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Camaro — Oct 03, 2015 10:18 AM
I thought the mat were custom made to match the originals. The mat on the passenger side that goes over the catalytic converter is not formed like the original so it's all wavy.
Reviewed by Joanne T (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Corolla — Oct 03, 2015 8:27 AM
My 'Ultimat Custom' floor mats arrived within a few days of ordering. They are a little larger than the original mats, and so plush. They don't slide around when I get in and out of the car, and the safety grommets are metal instead of fabric. Well worth the little extra for the 'Ultimat' mats. Just wish I had done it sooner.