- Save 15% Use Promo Code FLOOR15
Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- For the ultimate when it comes to floor protection, turn to Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats
- Available for vehicle applications from the 1950s to present
- Computer-driven cutting process ensures a precise fit
- Made with heavyweight, 32oz nylon yarn - twice the height & weight of most original mats
- Available in more than 50 factory-matched colors
- Customizable with more than 1,000 embroidered designs
- Outfitted with non-skid, rubber TractionBac for moisture protection and reduced movement
- Equipped with factory-compatible anchors or Lloyd mat hooks
- Lloyd Mats are sourced and produced in the USA
- Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats come with a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials
Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats deliver the best of all worlds — a luxurious feel, a custom look and the edge-to-edge protection required to protect your carpeting. Not only do these mats guarantee unbeatable protection with their computer-driven, custom cutting process, but they also revamp your interior’s style with their plush good looks.
Available for a large selection of vehicles from the 1950s to the present, Lloyd Ultimat Custom Mats give your interior a personal touch. These mats are available in more than 50 colors to complement any OEM carpet color. You can further customize your new interior accessories by choosing from more than 1,000 officially licensed automotive logos, as well as personalized initials, military emblems and lifestyle logos.
Every Lloyd Ultimat Floor Mat is crafted from heavyweight, 32oz nylon yarn, resulting in a final product that’s twice as thick as factory mats, with an impressive 5/16” pile height. The two-ply yarn construction creates density and durability by weaving two yarn strands into one tuft, and these mats’ multi-layer backing protects your OEM carpet. Ultimat Floor Mats include a water-resistant latex layer, as well as non-skid, rubber TractionBac that provides moisture protection and added stiffness.
Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats are a cinch to install and remove, thanks to their custom-cut design. And, because each mat is equipped with factory-compatible anchors or Lloyd Mats’ easy-to-install mat hooks, they don’t slide around while you drive. Your Lloyd Ultimats come with a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats feature an exclusive custom cut that is often larger than the original manufacturers' mats. This fuller cut ensures you receive the most possible carpet-protecting coverage from your Lloyd Floor Mats.
- Embroidered mats are not returnable
Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats Customer Reviews
4202 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Karen T (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Cadillac XLR — Thursday at 5:13 AM
I was so impressed when I opened my Custom Floor Mats. They were as professional as I could have wanted and the custom XLR imprint is awesome. I don't think I could have ordered anything better directly from Cadillac. These mats are better than what came with my car when it was brand new!!! The color matched the interior perfectly as well.
Reviewed by Paul B (Waukesha, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 7:21 PM
The mats are well built, nice and soft carpeting. But was disappointed how they cut around the dead pedal for the F150. It's 2 separate "fingers" of carpet that lay under the pedals, not all one piece. It catches my boot every time I press the E-Brake. Plus there are no carpet spikes underneath to hold the passenger mat in place.
Reviewed by robert y (alpharetta, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 BMW X5 — Tuesday at 2:24 PM
Excellent ease of installation and fit. Better quality than OEM and enhances interior.
Reviewed by Antonios E (JUPITER, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Accord — Aug 19, 2016 7:55 AM
I purchased these mats based on the good reviews. However, my experience is quite different. My 2 biggest areas of disappointment are: (1) the thickness (or rather thinness), and the lack of "teeth" behind the mats. Specifically, regarding the thinness, the carpet is not as thick as my OEMs; rather, the carpet was thinner than (and thus not as plush as) my OEMs. Also, the "teeth" are short, causing the mats to slide around. They are average mats, and thus expensive for what they are.
- all weather car mats - loyds
- clear floor mats for cars
- coco floor mats
- nifty catch-it carpet floor mats
- toyota all weather floor mats
- mercedes floor mats
- toyota carpet floor mats
- toyota camry carpet floor mats
- ford fiesta floor mats
- bmw x5 floor mats
- car set covers
- exhaust mufflers
- garage stools with logos