Lloyd Mats Luxe Floor Mats
- Ships Between 4/01 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats Luxe Floor Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- Lloyd Mats Luxe Floor Mats provide top-of-the-line, luxury coverage for your floorboards
- Computer-driven cutting process ensures a precise fit
- Made from stain-resistant, 48oz nylon carpet - three times thicker than standard mats
- Larger than most factory mats and provide extensive floor coverage
- Available in numerous colors to complement your vehicle’s interior
- Customizable with officially licensed logos (select vehicles only)
- Non-skid, rubber TractionBac underside provides moisture protection and prevents movement
- Treated with Scotchgard to resist stains and dirt
- Includes with factory-compatible anchors or Lloyd Mat hooks
- Lloyd Mats Luxe Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Lloyd Mats Luxe Floor Mats are the epitome of luxury and among the most exquisite mats on the market. These durable floor mats prove that you don’t have to sacrifice your interior’s style for strengthened protection. Designed for automotive enthusiasts who appreciate the finer things in life, these Lloyd Luxe Floor Mats guarantee a flawless fit, thanks to their computer-driven, custom-cut construction.
Each Lloyd Mat Luxe Floor Mat is crafted from ultra-thick, 48oz nylon carpet and features Scotchgard-treated yarn to deliver a soil- and stain-resistant barrier. Though luxurious, these mats boast heavy-duty fabrication from yarn that’s twisted and heat-set in a two-ply construction, resulting in a mat that flaunts triple the thickness of factory floor mats. Luxe Floor Mats are further lined by a woven propylene coating for extra cushioning, a TractionBac slip-free backing and a waterproof urethane layer for the ultimate carpet protection. So, don’t let these mats’ plush, pretty appearance deceive you — they’re built to last for the long haul.
Available in a wide variety of colors that complement your vehicle’s interior perfectly, Lloyd Mats Luxe Floor Mats add custom style to your ride. You can further personalize these mats by choosing from a great selection of officially licensed automotive logos, initials, military emblems and lifestyle logos.
Luxe Floor Mats from Lloyd are easy to install and remove, thanks to their custom-cut design. You also don’t have to worry about these mats slipping and sliding as you drive, since they’re equipped with Lloyd Mats’ mat hooks or factory-compatible anchors. Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your luxurious new Lloyd Mats Luxe Floor Mats.
- Lloyd Mats' Luxe Floor Mats are custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model in the color you have selected. These special order mats cannot be returned.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
Lloyd Mats Luxe Floor Mats Customer Reviews
742 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis F (NEWTON, IA) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac Solstice — Mar 20, 2015 4:02 AM
Very nice product. Makes the original mats look bad. Highly recommend them. Purchased another set for my other vehicle.
Reviewed by Antonio E (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Tesla Model S — Mar 16, 2015 8:24 PM
I had a really hard time going back and forth on the Luxe and the Ultimat. I ended up going with the Luxe and I got the Ultimat for my wife's car since she didn't really care either way. I'm glad I went with the Luxe but the Ultimate definitely does the job as well. I would only recommend the Luxe if you have the extra money, but I wouldn't push myself to get it if it's a stretch by any means.
Reviewed by Patrick A (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Mar 13, 2015 5:37 AM
These mats are very thick, and high quality material used and look great actually covering more area then the standard Mercedes dealer mat. I was a little disappointed that the saddle color ordered was really more of a tan and not the brown/red the saddle color actually is.
Reviewed by William K (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Cadillac CTS — Mar 12, 2015 11:45 AM
These mats are a high quality floor mat. I have purchased them for a different car and there was no question that I was going to get them for my new car. The problem? AutoAnything messed up my order. I did not want a grommet on the passenger side, and when I ordered the mats I was in contact with a customer service rep the entire time. Sure enough, when I got the mats there was a grommet on the passenger mat.