Ships Between 2/12 - 2/16
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats TruBerber Floor Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- Lloyd Mats TruBerber Floor Mats deliver relentless strength and customizable style
- Computer-driven cutting process ensures a precise fit
- Crafted from premium 48-oz. poly/nylon yarn for durable stain resistance
- Multi-layer backing protects OEM carpet and maintains mat shape
- Available in blended colors to complement all car, truck, van and SUV interiors
- Customizable with more than 1,000 officially-licensed logos, unique emblems or personalized embroidery
- Outfitted with non-skid, rubber TractionBac that provides moisture protection
- Front mats line up with factory carpet posts to resist shifting; driver-side mats come with security hooks for vehicles that aren’t equipped with carpet posts
- Equipped with easy-to-install Lloyd Mat anchors for ultimate security
- Lloyd Mats TruBerber Floor Mats are backed by a 5-year warranty
For the ultimate blend of wear resistance and custom looks, line your floorboards with Lloyd Mats TruBerber Floor Mats. Crafted using a computer-driven cutting process that ensures a perfect fit, these Lloyd TruBerber Floor Mats provide your factory floors with greater coverage than OEM mats.
Designed to withstand the most abusive conditions, Lloyd Mats TruBerber Floor Mats are woven together using a powerful blend of 48-oz. poly/nylon yarn that provides superior stain, crush and fade resistance. TruBerber Mats are equipped with non-skid, rubber TractionBac that prevents moisture from seeping through and damaging your factory flooring. Not only are TruBerber Floor Mats custom-tailored to your make and model, but they’re also available in a wide range of colors to match or accent your interior. You can even customize your floor mats with logos and embroidery – choosing from a wide-range of officially-licensed logos or your own initials.
Lloyd Mats TruBerber Floor Mats are easy to install or remove and won't bunch or slide while you drive, since every mat is equipped with Lloyd Mats’ anchors or factory-compatible mat fasteners. Lloyd Mats backs their TruBerber Floor Mats with a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
Lloyd Mats TruBerber Floor Mats Customer Reviews
461 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Claire D (GLENELG, MD) — Jan 21, 2016 5:59 AM
I love the look of the berber mats! I purchased some for my last car and they had grommets built in instead of the plastic tabs. The grommet system was easier to install and looked great. I especially like the fact that the berber design doesn't show dirt. I was disappointed that some sites showed them to be a discontinued item.
Reviewed by Tyrone B (MIRA LOMA, CA) — Sep 09, 2015 10:53 PM
I am not at all happy with my product and would not purchase or recommend to others, in a very short time frame right around 30 days the tabs that fasten and secure the mats to the flooring of the vehicle have split open so the front drivers side mat shifts around under my feet and cannot be fastened to the vehicle flooring. In addition the drivers side mat has shown extreme and very visible irreversible wear which the berber was supposed to prevent
Reviewed by Helen M (Hanson, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Impreza — Aug 25, 2015 8:21 PM
When they describe it as a custom fit, they aren't kidding. The mats fit perfectly around all the funky curves in the front, totally worth the cost. Snug in the back with extensions that fit beneath the front seats so they don't slide about. Great job on the size and shape. Floor is black with beige upholstery so I got the speckled mats and they look great with both. Not super sporty looking but really neat. No nasty rubber smell either, thank goodness. Feel good underfoot too.
Reviewed by Wayne S (MILTON, DE) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Aug 22, 2015 7:40 AM
Will add class and superior protection to any vehicle that is not used as a construction vehicle!
Reviewed by Tom C (Stanley, NC) Reviewed for a 1970 Volkswagen Beetle — Aug 05, 2015 7:20 AM
The quality of the ma materials is excellent, the manufacturing is flawless and they fit perfectly. They look better in person than the website photo. Customer service answered all my questions, sent sample material when I asked. Delivery time beat the estimate. I am very satisfied.