Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mats
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- Protect and personalize your cargo area or trunk with a Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mat
- Custom-cut for a perfect fit in your vehicle
- Constructed from 48oz Poly/Nylon yarn for serious muscle, crush resistance and stain fighting action
- Available in a range of colors with a speckled pattern that allows them to blend in with almost any shade of factory carpet
- 5-year warranty included with your Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mat
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
The rear of your ride takes a lot of abuse. Whether you're loading groceries or gardening equipment into your trunk or cargo area, the factory carpeting can start to wear thin from all the rubbing and shifting. In the past, you had to settle for unsightly rubber cargo mats to protect your interior. But, with a Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mat, you get both a strong line of defense and sharp style.
The secret behind the Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mat's strength comes from its construction. Each cargo mat is woven from rugged 48oz Poly/Nylon yarn, which resists stains and doesn't crush like loose yarn. You can pile everything from golf clubs to sacks of concrete onto your Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mats without them squashing.
Your Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mat is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mats Customer Reviews
72 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary M (Muskegon, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Chrysler Town and Country — Oct 30, 2014 4:31 AM
Had purchased the product for the front floor and loved it so added the matching for second row. They fit perfectly and remain firmly in place. Best floor mats ever!!
Reviewed by Peter M (New Canaan, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Corvette — Oct 29, 2014 5:38 AM
The berber cargo mat is very sturdy and will last for many years. Unfortunately, although it fits the cargo space very well, there should be two small slits in the mat (toward the seats of the car) for D-rings to poke through, and fasten the curtain that separates the cargo bay from the seating area. There are no such slits. As a result, I can not fasten the curtain.
Reviewed by David Y (FAIRPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Volvo V60 — Jun 17, 2014 6:33 AM
The mat fit like an original. This car has not been on the market very long and I am impressed you had a product already.
- lloyds cargo liners
- nifty universal cargo logic liner kit
- lloyd mats classic loop cargo mats
- lloyd rubbertite cargo mat
- bmw cargo mat
- ferrari carpet
- toyota all weather cargo mat
- trunk mat for toyota avalon
- 2010 buick lacrosse carpet trunk mat
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee cargo liner
- floor truck mats
- inexpensive fender flares
- winshield shade sun visor