- Save 15% Use Promo Code CARPET15
Ships Between 6/02 - 6/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- Protect and personalize your cargo area or trunk with a Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mat
- Custom-cut for a perfect fit in your vehicle
- Constructed from 48oz Poly/Nylon yarn for serious muscle, crush resistance and stain fighting action
- Available in a range of colors with a speckled pattern that allows them to blend in with almost any shade of factory carpet
- 5-year warranty included with your Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mat
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
The rear of your ride takes a lot of abuse. Whether you're loading groceries or gardening equipment into your trunk or cargo area, the factory carpeting can start to wear thin from all the rubbing and shifting. In the past, you had to settle for unsightly rubber cargo mats to protect your interior. But, with a Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mat, you get both a strong line of defense and sharp style.
The secret behind the Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mat's strength comes from its construction. Each cargo mat is woven from rugged 48oz Poly/Nylon yarn, which resists stains and doesn't crush like loose yarn. You can pile everything from golf clubs to sacks of concrete onto your Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mats without them squashing.
Your Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mat is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Lloyd Mats TruBerber Cargo Mats Customer Reviews
80 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jane C (WORCESTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota RAV4 — Wednesday at 7:26 AM
This is the second car I've replaced the manufacturer cargo mats with the Lloyd mats. The berber is so much nicer and cleaner than the cheap carpet the mfg'er gives you. And it makes the cargo area look so classy. I had my last car for 5 years with the Lloyds and it still looked brand new. I'm hoping this one stays the same. So far, so good. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Kent D (Findlay, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 17, 2016 7:18 AM
The fit is perfect in my Grand Cherokee. Seems of very good quality. Would recommend.
Reviewed by Dennis L (ORANGE PARK, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Taurus — Sep 30, 2015 7:47 AM
For the price, I thought this would have been for the whole trunk, not just the bottom. What there is of it, seems to be well made and it does fit.
Reviewed by Loren K (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Pathfinder — Sep 24, 2015 8:06 PM
Purchased this for my wife's car. We have 3 dogs that can be hard on a cars interior. Wanted something that would be durable, not show dirt and (hopefully) be easy to clean. Will be interesting to see how it holds up over time. Only issue I had with the mat was the edging. Wasn't quite the quality I was expecting but as long as it holds up I can live with it.
Reviewed by Clifford B (INDIANAPOLIS, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Volkswagen Golf — Jul 22, 2015 5:28 AM
A great product that fits well plus the great service that brought it to me equals excellence.
- lloyd's cargo mat
- nifty universal cargo logic liner kit
- lloyd mats classic loop cargo mats
- lloyd rubbertite cargo mat
- dash matts
- nissan steering wheel covers
- subaru cargo mat
- ford explorer cargo liner
- 2002 ford focus zx3 cargo liner
- 2010 buick lacrosse carpet trunk mat
- custom chrome accessories
- custom made car floor mats
- sidesteps for trucks