Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats
- Ships Between 5/08 - 5/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- Durable Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats offer complete floorboard coverage
- Computer-driven cutting process ensures a precise fit
- Woven from high-quality, 20oz nylon yarn with a soft, velvety finish
- Denser and thicker than most factory floor mats with a smooth, OEM-like texture
- Available in numerous factory-matched colors
- Customizable with more than 1,000 officially licensed logos, emblems or personalized embroidery (front mats only)
- Outfitted with non-skid, rubber TractionBac to fight off moisture, stains and shifting
- Front mats feature cutouts that line up with factory carpet posts for added protection against shifting
- Equipped with factory-compatible anchors or Lloyd mat hooks
- Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats are backed by a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials
Don’t let the silky texture and unbeatable good looks of Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats fool you — these interior accessories are one of the most practical upgrades you can make. Their computer-driven, custom cut not only guarantees a flawless fit, but also the edge-to-edge protection for your factory floorboards need.
Despite their friendly price, Lloyd Velourtex Floor Mats boast top-shelf quality. Equipped with a heavier, denser pile than their factory counterparts, Lloyd Velourtex Mats are crafted from premium, 20oz nylon yarn, resulting in that luxuriously smooth, silky feel. These quality Velourtex Mats feature the same multi-layer backing as some of Lloyd’s higher-end custom mats, and are equipped with the brand’s trademark, rubber non-skid, TractionBac, that safeguards your stock carpeting from stains and damage from moisture.
Not only do these Velourtex Floor Mats from Lloyd deliver top-notch protection, but they also revitalize your interior’s style. You can fully customize your front floor mats with logos and embroidery — pick from a wide range of officially licensed logos, or even have your own initials embroidered on them. With OEM-matched colors to choose from, your mats can easily match or accent your factory carpeting.
Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats are easy to take in and out of your vehicle, thanks to their custom-fit design. Best of all, they don’t slide or bunch while you drive, since each mat is equipped with Lloyd Mats’ anchors or factory-compatible mat fasteners. All Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats are backed by a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Embroidered logos and custom embroidery options are only available for the front mats.
- Embroidered mats are not returnable
Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats Customer Reviews
748 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard S (East Northport, NY) — Apr 25, 2015 8:13 AM
My car came with light beige mats that match the carpeting and upholstery, but one Long Island winter pretty much destroyed them. They've been shampooed twice and still have dark stains on them. Meanwhile, the dashboard and trim are black - so I ordered Lloyd mats in black to replace the factory beige ones. The Lloyd mats are thicker and more plush than the factory mats, and the black color matches the black dashboard and trim, providing a nice contrast to the beige carpeting and upholstery.
Reviewed by Richard K (Gainesville, GA) — Apr 25, 2015 6:23 AM
I wish the trunk mat covered the ledge as well as the bottom. All mats look sharp and add a finished look.
Reviewed by roger l (SANTA CRUZ, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Apr 22, 2015 8:37 PM
Great looking mats that were/are a perfect fit. Great color and EZ to clean.
Reviewed by Karl F (Meridian, ID) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Fusion — Apr 22, 2015 5:12 PM
These mats are very nice, fit well and the drivers side covers a little more under the brake pedal, which is what I wanted. Because of the design of the floor in the car the rear of the mat can't really cover closer to the seat.