Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats
- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- Lloyd RubberTite Floor Mats are the durable, low-profile way to safeguard your interior
- Custom designed to fit the precise shape of your auto and cover more area than factory mats
- RubberTite Floor Mats' unique dimpled design uses small cups to hold mud, muck and moisture without needing a tall outer edge
- The underside is outfitted with countless carpet-grabbing nibs to keep your mat in place
- Available for all seating rows plus cargo area and trunk protection
- Cleaning is easy—just hose `em off and the muck washes right out of the curved cups
- Lead the industry in safety with a proprietary anchoring system that locks your mats in place, even if your vehicle did not come equipped with fastening hardware
- For vehicle's without OE posts, mats are equipped with an anchoring system
- Come in an array of colors to complement your interior
- Crafted right here in the USA
- Your RubberTite Floor Mats by Lloyd Mats are backed by a 5-year warranty
An edge-to-edge full cut and unique design make RubberTite Floor Mats by Lloyd Mats the refined way to safeguard your floors. Thanks to numerous cups in the top surface, RubberTite Floor mats can hold high volumes of dirt and moisture with a refined low-profile style.
RubberTite Mats are never overly slick-a textured top funnels tracked-in messes into the cup while giving your feet extra grip. The underside is covered with carpet-grabbing nibs that ensure curl-free floor mats that always stay in place.
Cleaning RubberTite Floor Mats is easy, thanks to durable rubber material and curved cup bottoms. Just spray them with a hose and the muck is swept off your floor mats. Lloyd RubberTite rubber floor mats are available for all seating rows plus your cargo area or trunk.
Pick from an array of colors to blend nicely with your interior. Which ever color you pick, Lloyd Mats protects your RubberTite mats with a 5-year warranty.
- Lloyd RubberTite Floor Mats feature an exclusive custom cut that is often larger than the original manufacturer's mats. This fuller cut ensures you receive the most possible carpet-protecting coverage from your RubberTite Floor Mats.
Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats Customer Reviews
4887 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan I (Aberdeen, SD) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Freestyle — Thursday at 10:09 AM
I bought these mats for my 1987 Fiero GT and absolutely loved them, so I convinced my wife she needed them for our 2005 Ford Freestyle. She wanted them in red and of course they had them in red. These mats catch everything and really protect the carpet. They are a breeze to clean, just spray them off!
Reviewed by Vondenisia H (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Cadillac Escalade — Wednesday at 8:09 PM
I'm very happy with my purchase, I will be ordering another set for my other car. I would recommend this product.
Reviewed by Brad T (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Edge — Wednesday at 5:36 AM
These mats are awesome and are custom cut to fit every centimeter in the car. They don't have the "bucket" effect of a WeatherTech or Husky liner, but for half the price (for front, rear and cargo), they're just as solid and look great. I ordered the dark gray and they look awesome with the two-tone interior. Save the money and get these mats!
Reviewed by Mary Ellen L (EAST BERLIN, CT) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 5:32 AM
I bought these rubber tite mats for my sons 2002 Tacoma. his old trick still has very good carpet condition so we wanted mats that would continue giving protection. the cab is tan and the light grey mats that happened to be pictured look and fit perfect. the lighter mats brighten it up. these are pretty thin, flat mats and he design traps liquids enough. they're light and a snap to maneuver for cleaning. we like the low profile feel for he truck instead of some heavy clunkers.