Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code MATS15
- Ships Between 11/25 - 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- Lloyd RubberTite Floor Mats are the durable, low-profile way to safeguard your interior
- Custom designed to fit the precise shape of your auto and cover more area than factory mats
- RubberTite Floor Mats' unique dimpled design uses small cups to hold mud, muck and moisture without needing a tall outer edge
- The underside is outfitted with countless carpet-grabbing nibs to keep your mat in place
- Available for all seating rows plus cargo area and trunk protection
- Cleaning is easy—just hose `em off and the muck washes right out of the curved cups
- Lead the industry in safety with a proprietary anchoring system that locks your mats in place, even if your vehicle did not come equipped with fastening hardware
- For vehicle's without OE posts, mats are equipped with an anchoring system
- Come in an array of colors to complement your interior
- Crafted right here in the USA
- Your RubberTite Floor Mats by Lloyd Mats are backed by a 5-year warranty
An edge-to-edge full cut and unique design make RubberTite Floor Mats by Lloyd Mats the refined way to safeguard your floors. Thanks to numerous cups in the top surface, RubberTite Floor mats can hold high volumes of dirt and moisture with a refined low-profile style.
RubberTite Mats are never overly slick-a textured top funnels tracked-in messes into the cup while giving your feet extra grip. The underside is covered with carpet-grabbing nibs that ensure curl-free floor mats that always stay in place.
Cleaning RubberTite Floor Mats is easy, thanks to durable rubber material and curved cup bottoms. Just spray them with a hose and the muck is swept off your floor mats. Lloyd RubberTite rubber floor mats are available for all seating rows plus your cargo area or trunk.
Pick from an array of colors to blend nicely with your interior. Which ever color you pick, Lloyd Mats protects your RubberTite mats with a 5-year warranty.
- Lloyd RubberTite Floor Mats feature an exclusive custom cut that is often larger than the original manufacturer's mats. This fuller cut ensures you receive the most possible carpet-protecting coverage from your RubberTite Floor Mats.
Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats Customer Reviews
4781 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ed H (boyne city, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru WRX — Thursday at 4:20 PM
Pros: high value, precise fit, supple material. Cons: Not that much bigger than standard Subaru rubber mats. Still pending: Will mats protect better than stock mats/prevent salt stains on auto carpet? Will lack of raised "walls" found in more-expensive (and less flexible) mats prove to let water slop around exposed carpet? One surprise: I could not detect any objectionable odor. (I did not buy the more-expensive protective mats because I felt they would interfere with my clutch operation.)
Reviewed by Julia W (AURORA, CO) — Monday at 8:35 PM
They were a little expensive but they fit perfectly! I have a new car & felt that I wanted to protect my investment by making sure the carpeting stayed nice. These mats really are great quality & I have no regrets about purchasing them.
Reviewed by Jonathan S (Fresno, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota MR2 — Sunday at 9:34 AM
These are good mats and they are custom fit for my car's floor plan. But it is just rubber mat material -- nothing all that expensive and cutting would not be all that time consuming. They are nice and I do not regret buying them. However, next time I will likely just purchase some rubber mat material from the hardware store and cut out my own. AutoAnything shipped the mats quickly and they arrived in excellent condition.