Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- Lloyd RubberTite Floor Mats are the durable, low-profile way to safeguard your interior
- Custom designed to fit the precise shape of your auto and cover more area than factory mats
- RubberTite Floor Mats' unique dimpled design uses small cups to hold mud, muck and moisture without needing a tall outer edge
- The underside is outfitted with countless carpet-grabbing nibs to keep your mat in place
- Available for all seating rows plus cargo area and trunk protection
- Cleaning is easy—just hose `em off and the muck washes right out of the curved cups
- Lead the industry in safety with a proprietary anchoring system that locks your mats in place, even if your vehicle did not come equipped with fastening hardware
- For vehicle's without OE posts, mats are equipped with an anchoring system
- Come in an array of colors to complement your interior
- Crafted right here in the USA
- Your RubberTite Floor Mats by Lloyd Mats are backed by a 5-year warranty
An edge-to-edge full cut and unique design make RubberTite Floor Mats by Lloyd Mats the refined way to safeguard your floors. Thanks to numerous cups in the top surface, RubberTite Floor mats can hold high volumes of dirt and moisture with a refined low-profile style.
RubberTite Mats are never overly slick-a textured top funnels tracked-in messes into the cup while giving your feet extra grip. The underside is covered with carpet-grabbing nibs that ensure curl-free floor mats that always stay in place.
Cleaning RubberTite Floor Mats is easy, thanks to durable rubber material and curved cup bottoms. Just spray them with a hose and the muck is swept off your floor mats. Lloyd RubberTite rubber floor mats are available for all seating rows plus your cargo area or trunk.
Pick from an array of colors to blend nicely with your interior. Which ever color you pick, Lloyd Mats protects your RubberTite mats with a 5-year warranty.
- Lloyd RubberTite Floor Mats feature an exclusive custom cut that is often larger than the original manufacturer's mats. This fuller cut ensures you receive the most possible carpet-protecting coverage from your RubberTite Floor Mats.
Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats Customer Reviews
4809 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul H (LEXINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Solara — Monday at 8:29 AM
Bought these for my daughters car. Very impressed with quality and looks of the mats. Fit on both sides is spot on. They came with genuine OEM Toyota mat retention clips. A big plus as one was missing on drivers side mat. Compared these to the non custom fit rubber mats sold at retail stores for $20.00 - $40.00 and there is none. I will be purchasing a set of these for my 06 Tacoma truck soon. I have seen complaints in other reviews about a strong odor from their mats. Mine was minimal. Buy'em !
Reviewed by Adrienne H (STREET, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder — Monday at 5:26 AM
this is our third set on three different vehicles. the custom cuts are great. they are durable and protect the car. we like them enough to look specifically for this style all-weather mat when we need to put them in another vehicle.
Reviewed by Robert W (Langhorne, PA) — Sunday at 4:41 AM
This is the second set I have purchased, now have for '14 Acura RDX & my '09 Pilot. These are the best, IMHO, out there; fit is spot on, not big and clunky, does the job of holding water and snow, great color selection, and my 5 year old set looks like the day I bought them...These are a great investment!
Reviewed by melvin p (GLEN BURNIE, MD) Reviewed for a 1983 Porsche 911 — Dec 20, 2014 4:19 AM
Ordered a set of Husky winter mats for my 2001 Corvette in September. They were advertised as being custom fit for my car. They arrived and were found to be of great quality but no way would they fit nor, could they be trimmed to fit. I returned them. Then I found Lloyd's winter mats on Auto Anything at a cheaper price. They arrived, were also very good quality and they fit perfectly! Free shipping to! Mel P.