Not sure which 2008 Subaru Impreza Floor Mats & Liners are right for you? We have over 35762 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.5, to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Here's what some of our customers have said:
"The WeatherTech Floorliners seem to provide about the best carpet protection available from a set of drop-in floor mats. We like them, but they're not perfect. This review is for a set of front, black mats installed in a 2008 Subaru Impreza.
- Easy installation
- Custom fit, uses factory hooks on driver side to keep mat from sliding around
- Rugged construction will last a long time
- Deep grooves will hold a lot of liquid
- The mat sides could be a little taller in some areas that will get easily soiled
- The mat sides do not solidly set against the transmission tunnel, there's a 1/2 inch gap that makes them look "less than factory"
- The hooks hold the drivers mat in place but the passenger mat could use some nibs on the bottom to keep it from sliding around
- Color selection is sparse, no available colors look good in an ivory interior. We went with black as a last resort.
- This is very subjective but the large WeatherTech logo looks sort of cheesy to us.
Overall, though, these are pretty nice mats and we would buy them again." —Ken S from Banks, OR bought a WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Liners for a 2008 Subaru Impreza.