- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Designer Mats Designer Floor Mats protect your interior while decking it out with designer flair
- Constructed from 32 oz. polypropylene carpet for long-lasting durability
- Designer Mats are custom-crafted for your year, make and model
- Multi-layered construction is finished with matching or contrasting color serge seams
- Available in more than 20 popular automotive-accenting colors
- Designer Floor Mats are made in the USA and backed with rubber nibs to ensure they stay in place
- Your Designer Mats Designer Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Step up your vehicle’s interior protection and make a stylish statement at the same time with a set of Designer Mats Designer Floor Mats. Designer Mats Designer Mats are custom-cut to dress your floorboards with a touch of colorful, haute couture and protect your interior with a thick pile of plush, luxurious carpet.
Each Designer Mats Designer Mat is woven from 32 oz. polypropylene carpet and finished with colorful serging for a clean look. The carpet material is more than .5 in. thick, so you can bank on a lifetime of comfort when you invest in these plush floor mats.
Crafted specifically for your vehicle’s contours, Designer Auto Mat Floor Mats fit your floors perfectly and come in more than 20 attractive colors. Your Designer Mat Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Designer Mats Designer Floor Mats Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Patricia M (Saint Petersburg, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Highlander — Jan 23, 2017 6:28 AM
I love the mats, it makes my 12 year old car look newer. My friends all made positive comments when they got in my car. The add was right they are better than the factory mats.
Reviewed by marcia b (STAUNTON, VA) Reviewed for a 1995 Honda Del Sol — Dec 08, 2016 10:23 AM
This is my second set of replacement mats and these are much heavier, thicker material both the carpet pile and the rubber backing. I was unhappy with my first replacement mats bought at a different vendor because they moved easily on the floor as I got in and out; often bunching up under the clutch or brake pedal. I wanted a brand of mat that will stay in place and so far, these do.
- designer mats floor mats & liners
- extend a mirror on 2003 ford f 150 pick up used for towing
- flowmaster original 40 series 3 inch
- lloyd rubber rubber floor mats
- floor mats lexus
- rubber car mats toyota
- honda dash mats
- steering wheel cover jeep wrangler
- bentley azure floor mats
- pontiac vibe carpet floor mats
- grilles for trucks
- cargo liners for suv
- dash kits for cars