- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your factory mats factory fresh with ExactMats Clear Floor Mats
- Custom-cut for a perfect fit in your vehicle
- Extra-flexible vinyl conforms to your vehicle's floor configuration
- Unique, ultra-clear transparent finish puts your stock mats on display while protecting against wear and tear
- Made in the USA from odor-free, virgin vinyl
- Fights off heel dents on the driver’s side with its shape-holding, .8mm heavy-duty construction
- Extra-long, carpet-safe nibs underneath keep your ExactMats locked in position
- ExactMats are ultra-easy to clean
- Your ExactMats Clear Floor Mats come with a 1-Year Warranty
You didn't just pick your car because of the price and the power. Style was just as important as speed—especially the interior design. But if you want your flooring to stay fresh, the carpeting needs to be covered. Protect your cockpit without throwing off the color scheme with ExactMats Clear Car Mats. Specially formulated for a transparent finish, they keep your stock mats safe and allow the original hue to show through.
Premium virgin vinyl and master craftsmanship are what set your Exact Mats Clear Floor Mats apart. They're crafted from .8mm-thick vinyl that's sourced and manufactured deep in the heart of Texas. Spills, stains and shoe dents are no match against their durable construction. Better still, they're completely custom shaped to fit perfectly on top of your existing mats for full coverage.
Banana peels might be slippery, but ExactMat Clear Mats stay locked into position with an intricate pattern of extra-long nib anchors that safely hook into your carpet. They clean up in a flash with a simple wipe down. And, ExactMats backs your Clear Floor Mats with a 1-Year Warranty.
ExactMats Clear Floor Mats Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sandy F (Springtown, TX) — Jul 25, 2016 11:06 AM
I don't dislike the floor mats BUT I wish they were less flexible AND I really miss the heavy duty grommets that were on my previous mats I purchased from Auto Anything.
- exactmats floor mats & liners
- extenda flare
- go industries rancher rugged steps running boards
- weather tech digital fit floor liners
- chevrolet car mats
- jeep car cover
- porsche logo floor mats
- floor mats for 2012 jeep grand cherokee
- 2009 ford edge floor mats
- 2013 chevy silverado 1500 seat covers
- steering wheel leather wrap
- tailgate nets for pickups
- truck nerf bars steps