- Save 15% Use Promo Code FLEX15
- Ships Between 7/07 - 7/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Block against floorboard blemishes with ProZ FLEXOMATS Clear Floor Mats
- Custom cut using precise digital patterns for a clean fit and complete coverage
- Constructed from hardy rubberized compounds that feel like real rubber without the high cost
- Impervious to cracking and fading—resists stains, too
- Its clear finish allows your factory carpets to show through
- Designed with 3mm-tall diamond-shaped pockets that corral spills, dirt and messes
- Carpet-safe nibs on the underbelly stop your mat from shifting under foot
- Cleans right up with a quick blast from your hose
- Matching ProZ Clear Liners available for most vehicles
- Your ProZ FLEXOMATS Clear Floor Mats include a Limited Lifetime Warranty
In a perfect world, coffee lids never come loose, shoes never cross paths with mud and burritos never drip guacamole. In the real world, messes are a fact of life. But spilled drinks and crud-caked boots don't have to ruin your floorboards. Keep your carpets safe from life's little mishaps with ProZ FLEXOMATS Clear Floor Mats.
Custom-sized to pair with your particular vehicle, ProZ Clear Car Mats deliver door-to-door coverage for peak stain protection. Built from a budget-friendly blend of rubberized compounds that won't crack or fade, they're flexible, durable and affordable. Plus, the pattern of diamond-shaped pockets traps moisture, sand and debris so they don't spill over the sides onto the carpets. And, your ProZ FLEXOMATS Clear Mats stay right where they belong, thanks to the traction nibs built into the underside.
Unlike full-color floor mats, FLEXOMATS See Through Floor Mats defend your interior without clashing with your factory carpeting. Keeping them clean is simple: just pull them out, hose them off and they're good as new. Best of all, your ProZ FLEXOMATS come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ FLEXOMATS Clear Floor Mats Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Winifred B (CHULA VISTA, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Honda Civic — Feb 20, 2015 10:29 PM
FLEXOMATS is great for the price,and protection for your carpet,you don't have to worry about your carpet to get dirty,good investment.except for the grommets on the floormat,that i didn't receive yet ,when I received the box and open it, the grommets are missing,I still need to called the customer service and inform them that I need the missing parts to stalled the floormat,so still waiting.
Reviewed by Joseph O (Auburn, AL) — Oct 09, 2014 2:15 PM
These floor mats will work just fine, but I wish there was some way that your plant could reduce the strong vinyl odor before sending them. Maybe you can send them through a heating process for a length of time. I have received floor mats from you in the past, and have to leave them outside for a few weeks to reduce the strong smell before I put them in my cars. If I don't, the odor seeps into the seats etc. in the car.
Reviewed by John M (Geneva, NY) — Aug 29, 2014 5:00 AM
The floor mats were easy to install and look great. However, the rear mat for the AWD Vibe was too short because of the drive axle hump and had to be cut to fit the floor. The mats for the Corolla fit perfectly front and rear(flat floor in rear of Corolla)!
Reviewed by Tim R (SAN MARCOS, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Fit — Aug 06, 2014 8:47 PM
The clear Flexomats fit our 1988 Plymouth Voyager perfectly. I ordered the full width (one piece type). My only concern prior to ordering the mat was if the mat would still allow the drawer underneath the passenger seat to still open. After I installed the mat it was great to see the drawer open without getting stuck on it.