- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats provide durable, basic floor protection
- Husky Liners products are proudly made in the USA
- Ideal for trapping dirt, water, sand, spilled drinks and more for year-round coverage
- 3/8" high ridges are up to 40% taller than competitors' mats
- Extra-thick driver's heel pad ensures long life
- Semi-custom fit is designed for your vehicle type, but some basic trimming may be required for a more customized fit
- Patented rubberized vinyl stands up to anything on your shoes
- Deep outer rim contains virtually any mess
- Carpet-gripping spikes on the bottom keep your mats in place
- Easy to clean – just pull them out, hose off and air dry
- Available in standard interior colors to match with all vehicles
- Your Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty
- AutoAnything is an authorized dealer of all Husky Liners products
- Click Here for more information on Semi-Custom Floor Mats
- Click Here for Floor Mat Cleaning Instructions
Protect your interior with practicality - Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats stand up to anything your feet drag in for great coverage in any season. Husky floor mats are made from a patented thermo-plastic rubberized vinyl that's guaranteed not to crack or break.
Husky Liners HD Floor Mats are sized to fit your ride well and stay in place with exclusive carpet spikes. Unlike other floor mats, Husky Heavy-Duty Floor Mats boast a taller outer lip that keeps all the mud, muck and moisture from escaping onto your carpet floors.
Cleaning Husky Heavy-Duty Floor Mats is as easy as hosing them off. These floor mats come in several universal colors to complement your vehicle's interior. And, Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats are made in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Your Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats may require some trimming for a custom fit. To aid in trimming, trim guides are molded into the mats
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1174 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike H (Hastings, NE) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-250 — Tuesday at 1:42 PM
I put these in a 1995 Ford F-250, I thought these were custom fit to your particular vehicle. They are a universal fit they kind of go up the sides of the trans hump and don't fit good front to back either. If you cut to fit you lose the channels that hold water on the edges.
Reviewed by Ken M (JERSEY SHORE, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Durango — Jan 29, 2018 3:34 AM
Overall mats have a nice appearance. They are universal but model specific. I was hoping for more floor coverage. My only other concern with them is they shift their position after I am in the vehicle and push down on them to ''fine tune''my position in the seat. If there was a hole to attach to floor anchor that problem would be corrected. In closing, the tan color is great, the channels appear to be able to hold a lot of debris, and they are heavy enough to last a long time.
Reviewed by William D (WEST GARDINER, ME) Reviewed for a 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis — Jan 22, 2018 11:03 PM
Good tight fit. Traps the water and keeps my carpets dry. They look sharp also. Would recommend to other panther owners.