- Ships Between 8/06 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your carpet mats under wraps with Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Floor Mats
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit in your year, make and model
- Shields your vulnerable carpet floor mats from spills, stains and wear all year round
- Constructed from premium vinyl that’s transparent to let your stock mat’s show through
- Resists cracking, curling or hardening in freezing cold or blistering heat
- .25” nibs on the underbelly safely grab your carpet mats for a shift-free fit
- Cleans up quick with a damp towel—no need to rent a carpet cleaner or break out the harsh chemicals
- Built with pride in the USA
- Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Floor Mats come with a Lifetime Warranty
Those personalized carpet floor mats really round out your ride's interior design. But dirty shoes, drive-thru lunches and a dozen other dangers threaten to leave them muddy, stained and worn out. To preserve their factory freshness, you can either hang them up like trophies in your garage or keep them covered with Intro-Tech Protect A Mat Clear Floor Mats.
Like a force field for your factory mats, Clear Protecta Mats ride right on top of your carpet mats and deflect direct blows from toppled drinks, mud-caked boots and greasy French fries. Each Clear Protect A Mat is custom cut to match the shape of your stock mats, delivering an edge-to-edge line of defense. And when they get dirty, a quick wipe with a damp towel is all it takes to keep them clean.
Crafted from premium transparent vinyl, Protect A Mat Floor Mats survive scorching summer heat and freezing winter weather without cracking, curling or hardening. The backside is studded with .25" nibs that hold tight to your carpet mats for a slip-free fit. Better still, every IntroTech Clear Protect A Mat is made in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Floor Mats Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Magnifying t (brooklyn, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Altima — Jul 22, 2015 8:55 PM
They fit perfectly, just waiting for the plastic smell to diminish, it's pretty powerful for the first week. Love them though! I purchased the clear ones and I'm so glad I did, love that you can see through them so that it doesn't change the looks of the car. Catches all the dirty my shoes drag in, easy to clean.
Reviewed by Philip M (Takoma Park, MD) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Camry — Jul 19, 2015 1:23 PM
I bought the 1-Piece 2nd Row Floor Mat for my 2003 Toyota Camry. The material is thick and the spikes are great to keep it from moving. However, the shape of the mat did not quite match the rear floor of my Camry. I had to trim it a little to make it work.
Reviewed by larry o (Neptune Beach, FL) — Jul 17, 2015 9:43 PM
I ordered the clear floor mats for my 04 Chevy Impala ss Indy Edition and 2010 Honda Accord. I love the way they show the Indy Edition logos and the nice floor mats on the Honda Accord. Great durable product.
Reviewed by Marina C (STATEN ISLAND, NY) — Jul 17, 2015 12:46 PM
I received floor mats they were what was expected. The only thing - they came with two clips only for front mats. Do not know if they come with four clips. If they are missing, please send it to me.
Reviewed by ed n (Phoenix, NY) Reviewed for a 1930 Ford Model A — Jun 25, 2015 5:20 AM
they were a lot of money for what I got I get floor mats for a 30 Ford roadster the actual material factor versus cost quit expensive, of all the mats are made of quality material. I also had to recut the matts to fit the car properly which was no problem.
- intro tech automotive floor mats
- nifty catch-it floor protectors
- clear plastic floor mats for cars
- diamond floor mats
- bmw logo car mats
- nissan truck floor mats
- gmc floor mats rubber
- 2007 chevy avalanche floor mats
- rubber floor mats for gmc terrain
- chevrolet cruze floor mats
- discount tires
- steering wheel covers