- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are custom-molded to fit your vehicle
- Larger surface area means increased carpet coverage
- Xtreme Floor Mats' tall outer lip design keeps mud, muck and moisture on the mat and off your carpet
- Underside features a patented anti-slip fastener system that keeps Xtreme Floor Mats in place
- Crafted from exclusive Xynet resin for years of thick, durable protection
- Hose-off your floor mats for quick, convenient cleaning
- Available in 3 colors to complement or accent your vehicle's interior: Tan, Grey or Black
- Your Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty
Take the worry out of protecting your vehicle's floors. Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are custom-molded for your ride and crafted large to protect the maximum amount of carpet. Made from exclusive Xynet resin, Xtreme floor mats block any kind of mud or moisture from damaging your interior.
Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are molded with deep outer walls to keep dirt from sliding off the mat. With a patented anti-slip fastener system, Xtreme car mats always stay in the right spot. Xtreme floor mats are strong enough for construction or work vehicles, yet stylish for great protection in any family ride.
Xtreme floor mats are easy to clean-just spray them with any hose and wipe dry. These floor mats are ideal for the front, back and cargo areas of your vehicle. Your Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats Customer Reviews
600 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by phillip e (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC C/K 3500 — Tuesday at 3:20 AM
I bought these because of price and availability. I have a 2000 C3500, Older models are harder to supply with extras. I thought these would do well. I was hoping that the material would be thicker, more sturdy, more rigid these are rather thin, no nubs to keep them in place, we shall see how they do in the long term.
Reviewed by Brian A (WINTER PARK, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Mar 09, 2018 5:23 AM
Nice contoured floor mats. They look great in the truck. Not too rugged looking like other brands. I really like the fact that it goes over the center hump in the front. Would definitely buy again.
Reviewed by Curtis W (LINCOLN, NE) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Frontier — Jul 28, 2017 9:07 PM
I'm very impressed with my new mats and plan on ordering some for the back of my truck as well. They are very durable, nice-looking, and fit perfectly in my 2004, Nissan, Frontier truck.
Reviewed by Larry F (ELLIJAY, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Escape — Jan 27, 2017 8:58 AM
I put this in an 2012 F150.Fits good but the retainer holes wont hook to the factory ones.One will fit but the other is made for the mats tie down system.If it could attach the second clip it would not slide around.Still a nice mat as it covers the carpet well.