- Get a Free Mothers 4oz Protectant & USB Charger With Purchase - $19.99 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maximize your floor protection with Maxliner All-Weather Floor Mats
- Computerized measuring technology delivers a custom fit for your specific vehicle for a factory style look
- Molded from eco–friendly low–density polyethylene—both flexible and durable
- Raised outer lip and molded edges catch and trap carpet–killing dirt, mud, snow and water
- Maxfloormats are available in standard interior colors to match your upholstery
- Reinforced edges help these floor mats keep their shape
- Textured surface provides excellent grip and traction
- Several options available including: complete packages for all rows, cargo liners, over-the-hump fronts or any row individually
- Maxliner Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Click Here for Floor Liner Cleaning Instructions
With a set of Maxliner All-Weather Floor Mats covering your truck's carpets, you can relax knowing your floor is protected for all types of spills, stains and muck.
Custom molded to the exact contours of your vehicle's floor boards, the Maxfloormats deliver wall–to–wall protection. The low–density polyethylene is eco–friendly and stops spills and crud from staining your carpet. The tall outer side walls contains the liquid before it can spread. And, the reinforced edges add rigidity, so your mats keep their shape. Together, these features make Maxliner floor mats some of the best floor protection available.
Along with the impenetrable protection and earth–friendly materials, Maxliner car floor liners boast a stylish and sleek look. Maxliner floor mats are as comparable in quality, fit and function as WeatherTech and other leading brands but at a lower cost to you! Better yet, Maxliner backs their floor liners with a Lifetime Warranty.
This information was last updated on 2/12/18.
MAXLINER All-Weather Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1915 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel F (SEVIERVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda CR-V — Thursday at 8:08 PM
Decent mats for the money. Fit was pretty good and will definitely protect your car. Material is a bit thin but not too flimsy. No bad odor. Locked into drivers side with factory anchors. No modification needed. Covers footrest & most of gas pedal area too. Still new so time will tell how well they hold up. Major upgrade from factory mats. 2018 honda crv lx
Reviewed by Bob W (BEL AIR, MD) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Escape — Thursday at 9:35 AM
These floor liners are well made, fix very well and are flexible. They look great as well. Would recommend to anyone who does not want to spend the money for the other name brand.
Reviewed by Kristine G (HARRISON TOWNSHIP, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Buick Encore — Wednesday at 4:36 AM
I leased my 1st vehicle this January & picked it up on one of the snowiest/sloppiest days. I have always been one to take care of my things & this was no different. Although, because I will be trading it in, 3 years from now, I didn't want to spend high dollar for floor liners. I inquired as to the quality of the MAXLINERS & was assured they were good, so I took my chances. I love them, they fit nice, look good & most of all, serve the purpose they were purchased for. I highly recommend them.