- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Fortify your vehicle’s interior with Michelin EdgeLiner Floor Liners
- Laser scanning provides precise digital measurements for a perfect fit
- Deep, molded channels keep messes away from your shoes and clothing
- Raised containment walls extend over your door sill to prevent spills from escaping
- Constructed from a high-grade rubber like resin for extreme durability and easy clean-up
- Anti-slip nib backing designed to help keep your liners from shifting
- Available in several color options to match or accent your interior
- EdgeLiners are sold separately per row
- Your Michelin EdgeLiner Floor Liners are backed by a lifetime warranty
Spilt coffees, muddy shoes and sand-covered kids are no match for the complete coverage of Michelin EdgeLiner Floor Liners. Using precise laser measurements for a perfect fit in your car, truck or SUV, these custom floor mats conform to every contour of your vehicle’s flooring.
Michelin EdgeLiner Floor Mats are injection molded from eco-friendly resin for extreme wear-resistance and years of durable use. Designed with deep channels and raised containment walls, Michelin EdgeLiners trap even the worst messes safely away from your shoes, clothing and carpets.
Available in several color options to match or accent your interior, all Michelin heavy-duty floor mats feature an anti-slip nib backing to keep them securely in place. Michelin EdgeLiners are sold separately per row and carry a lifetime warranty.
Michelin EdgeLiner Floor Liners Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kassel C (LEWIS CENTER, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Nov 10, 2016 4:51 AM
I like these much better than Huskies or Weatherbeaters. They are composed of a softer rubber, so they are not slippery. The fit is also perfect.
Reviewed by Bryce C (Lucas, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Oct 19, 2016 8:53 PM
I have used Weathertech and Husky in the past, and I like the Michelin's the best of the three. The material feels similar to rubber all-weather mats, and is soft and pliable. Deep ridges are nice for holding dirt and water. Fits the contours of my truck like a glove.
Reviewed by Richard K (ST PETE BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Sep 17, 2016 1:41 PM
lThese mats fit perfectly and provide excellaent protection. The deep grooves wiil hold the meting snow from my boots in the winte
- michelin floor mats & liners
- catchall floormats
- diamond plate rubber mat
- husky x-act contour floor liners
- chrysler floor mats for cars
- porsche winter floor mats
- saab all weather mats
- toyota rav4 rubber floor mats
- 2009 honda civic floor mats
- bmw all weather floor mats 3 series
- car intake parts
- automobile wind deflector
- bed caps trucks