- Keep your flooring free from stains with the help of Michelin Heavy Duty Floor Mats
- Durable rubber construction for superior all-weather protection
- Ribbed design traps water, dirt and debris away from your carpet
- Driver's side mat features a boot scraper and heavy-duty heel pad
- Universal mats are easily trimmed to provide a more custom fit
- Maintenance-free mats clean up with just soap and water
- Available in several color options to match or accent your interior
- Heavy Duty Mats are sold in a 4-piece front and rear set
- Your Michelin Heavy Duty Floor Mats are backed by a 3-year warranty
After a long day at the jobsite or running errands around town, who knows what gets stuck to the bottom of your boots. Keep muddy messes and sticky gunk away from your ride’s clean carpets with Michelin Heavy Duty Floor Mats.
Boasting durable rubber construction with a deep-ribbed design, Michelin HD Floor Mats trap away liquid, dirt and debris for ultimate all-weather protection. Universally-sized to fit almost any ride, Michelin HD Car Mats are easy to trim for a more custom fit.
Heavy Duty Floor Mats clean up in seconds with just soap and water and come in your choice of contemporary color options to match or accent your interior. Heavy Duty Mats are sold in a complete set of 4 and backed by a 3-year warranty.
Michelin Heavy Duty Floor Mats Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sam J (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Express — Apr 20, 2017 7:21 AM
The floor mats arrived within a couple of days. They are exactly as described and are what I required for my new Chevy Express Cargo Van. For certain they will trap any water, dirt or mud that is tracked into the van. They can easily be cut to fit so worked well in the van.
Reviewed by Anthony G (Wrentham, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Apr 17, 2017 10:21 PM
I had to air them outside for several days and also I soaked them in the bath tub in soapy water with vinegar to get rid of the "rubber smell" They offer my 2017 GMC Canyon good fit, protection and look pretty good. I would buy them again. Autoanythingoffered great internet site, pricing and quick shipment - thanks.
Reviewed by David A (Meridian, OK) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Dec 16, 2016 12:45 PM
I have not driven the truck much since I received the mats but they do appear heavy enough to take hard use. This winter and spring will give me a better idea of the quality and durability........
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01