- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your interior protection with Motor Trend Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mats
- Constructed from top-quality PVC for maximum resistance to wear and tear
- Deep channels and groves keep spills, mud and dirt away from your floors
- Mats stay securely in place thanks to the non-skid nib backing
- Universal size and shape is compatible with cars, SUVs, trucks and vans
- Available in multiple configurations to fit your front and rear rows
- Choose from a variety of color options to match or accent your interior
- Your Motor Trend Rubber Floor Mats carry a 30-day warranty
Defend your factory finishes with Motor Trend Heavy Duty Rubber Car Mats. These universal rubber mats are sized to work in your car, truck, van or SUV and can be trimmed for a more custom fit. Multiple configurations available for front and rear rows. 30-day warranty.
Motor Trend Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mats Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Linda S (Penngrove, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Bolt — Feb 24, 2017 3:45 PM
These are not a great fit for my car, and needed heavy trimming to "fit." The back mat had to be cut into 3 pieces and they don't really stay put all that well. It's better than nothing, and better protection than the carpet mats that came with the car, but you end up tugging them around all the time to keep them in the right place.
Reviewed by Shelly V (Anchorage, AK) — Oct 08, 2016 12:51 PM
Heavier than I expected which is great! Alaska winter is messy and I was hoping to keep my vehicle looking nice. The raised edges will help keep the ice and snow off the carpet. Good quality and decent price.
Reviewed by JANE M (HAMPTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Journey — Sep 07, 2016 11:10 PM
These Motor Trend Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mats aren't found in old lady's cars. These mats are ready for some action and you'll be really glad you got them! These sturdy mats will stay where you put them on your vehicle's floor and they'll be very comfortable while you're driving. Just clean them off with a hose and they are ready to roll.