- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fortify your floors with fashionable ProZ Premium CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats
- Tailored to precisely fit the floors of your specific vehicle
- Made of 100% cut-pile nylon fabric with reinforced edges
- Driver’s side mats are equipped with a wear-resistant heel pad
- Non-slip nibbed backing ensures your mats stay in place
- Designed with factory compatible grommets for added security (most vehicles)
- Available in a range of colors to customize your car, truck, van or SUV
- Your ProZ Premium CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats carry a 2-year warranty
Protecting your interior doesn’t have to take away from the lush look and feel of your factory carpet floors. Double-up on comfort and coverage with the addition of ProZ Premium CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats.
Using digital CAD/CAM technology, these premium mats are tailored to precisely fit the floors of your specific car, truck, van or SUV. Wrapping your ride in a layer of 100% cut-pile nylon, durable ProZ Premium CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats offer an attractive way to keep stains at bay.
Available in a range of interior accenting colors, ProZ Premium Carpet Floor Mats are equipped with non-slip nibbed backing and factory-compatible grommets for added security. Your ProZ Custom Premium Carpet Mats carry a 2-year warranty.
ProZ Premium CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles H (TOLEDO, OH) — May 11, 2017 9:01 PM
Mats were expensive but nice. unfortunately they were not the exact replacement mat for the vehicle. The problem is with the driver side mat. It slides around on the original floor mat for there is no hole to hook the mat onto to prevent the mat from sliding around. Should have had this original feature for the handsome price that was paid.
Reviewed by Tom M (Davidsonville, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Highlander — Mar 19, 2017 5:07 PM
Far from anything remotely looking like a custom fit. Leaves much of the OEM carpet showing - which is black and I ordered Tan. Did not "feel" like the mats should have a cost of just under $100.00.
Reviewed by Ryan C (MOUNT JULIET, TN) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Maxima — Jan 24, 2017 6:02 PM
I purchased a pair back in July and noticed some of the carpet fibers were coming off. By December two holes had developed where I always placed my heels. Received replacements a few weeks ago and noticed fibers coming off again. I do not recommend
Reviewed by Coleen G (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Highlander — Jan 07, 2017 6:37 AM
The car mats for my 2002 Highlander fit perfectly and were easy to install. The color was great. I did notice some of the carpet fuzz was coming off though. I was surprised to see this happening.
- proz floor mats & liners
- tow airlift kit
- toyota tacoma tool bax
- truck mat honda civic 2012
- mercury cabin air filters
- all weather floor mats land rover
- custom floor mats ferrari logo
- f150 window rain guard
- gmc sierra mats
- toyota sienna 2011 floor mats rubber
- truck bed mats
- auto gauges
- bike racks for trucks