- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Fitch Fuel Catalyst is a permanent bolt-on fuel enhancer
- Improve fuel economy by up to 1 - 2.5 mpg
- Enhances fuel quality by boosting the octane in gasoline
- Allows the use of lower octane fuel
- Increases the cetane and lubricity in diesel fuel
- Better fuel quality delivers added horsepower and torque
- High-quality fuel helps reduce emissions
- Reduces number of annual oil changes
- Keeps injectors, jets and spark plugs cleaner for reduced maintenance
- Completely maintenance free—install it and forget it
- Easily installs in your fuel line like a fuel filter
- Your Fitch Fuel Catalyst is backed by a 250,000 mile warranty
Boost power, reduce emissions and save at the pump while you're at it. The Fitch Fuel Catalyst enhances gasoline by boosting octane and bolsters diesel by improving cetane and lubricity. Designed in union with the Department of Defense, Fitch boosts all fuel types-diesel, gas, even JP fuels.
Fitch Fuel Catalyst pre-treats fuel before combustion. By running through Fitch's proprietary metal alloy, normal fuels transform into superior-quality fuels. And, quality fuel means more power, increased MPGs and lower emissions. Plus, it allows premium-fuel engines to run lower-grade gas with no performance loss.
Not to worry, the Fitch Fuel Catalyst simply bolts right in under the hood. Each system comes with vehicle-specific quick-release fittings, so it's easy to patch right in-line with your vehicle's fuel system. What's more, your Fitch Fuel Catalyst system is backed by a 250,000 mile warranty.
Fitch Fuel Catalyst Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott J (SUWANEE, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Mustang — Apr 17, 2015 1:24 PM
Purchased because a good friend of mine swears by these. He runs his 2014 HO Jeep on a 93 octane tune with regular, also swears it improved his mileage. I'm not one for snake oil but it does work. I can run mid-grade fuel with a 93 oct tune, previously even 93 fuel would periodically ping. I have also noticed 1.5 - 2.0 MPG better fuel economy. I am very pleased not to have to buy premium for daily driving.
Reviewed by JORGE J G (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Explorer — Aug 27, 2014 2:40 PM
I feel a better response of my truck in aceleration and power and a smooth conduccion.
Reviewed by Richard P (Piscataway, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Saturn Vue — Jun 29, 2014 4:03 PM
Installed this on my 2008 Saturn Hybrid Vue 4cyl.. both my city and highway mileage went DOWN significantly.. would not recommend this for anyone until you know someone who has one and get a personal recommomendation.
Reviewed by Graham N (PANAMA CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — May 10, 2014 8:53 PM
I am no mechanic and had no struggle with installing this in my 2010 F150