- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Fitch Fuel Catalyst is a permanent bolt-on fuel enhancer
- Improve fuel economy by up to 1 - 2.5 mpg
- Enhances fuel quality by boosting the octane in gasoline
- Allows the use of lower octane fuel
- Increases the cetane and lubricity in diesel fuel
- Better fuel quality delivers added horsepower and torque
- High-quality fuel helps reduce emissions
- Reduces number of annual oil changes
- Keeps injectors, jets and spark plugs cleaner for reduced maintenance
- Completely maintenance free—install it and forget it
- Easily installs in your fuel line like a fuel filter
- Your Fitch Fuel Catalyst is backed by a 250,000 mile warranty
Boost power, reduce emissions and save at the pump while you're at it. The Fitch Fuel Catalyst enhances gasoline by boosting octane and bolsters diesel by improving cetane and lubricity. Designed in union with the Department of Defense, Fitch boosts all fuel types-diesel, gas, even JP fuels.
Fitch Fuel Catalyst pre-treats fuel before combustion. By running through Fitch's proprietary metal alloy, normal fuels transform into superior-quality fuels. And, quality fuel means more power, increased MPGs and lower emissions. Plus, it allows premium-fuel engines to run lower-grade gas with no performance loss.
Not to worry, the Fitch Fuel Catalyst simply bolts right in under the hood. Each system comes with vehicle-specific quick-release fittings, so it's easy to patch right in-line with your vehicle's fuel system. What's more, your Fitch Fuel Catalyst system is backed by a 250,000 mile warranty.
Fitch Fuel Catalyst Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Devin L (STOCKTON, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Feb 22, 2016 9:17 AM
A great product does exactly what it promises. An almost two mile per gallon improvement and the truck runs noticeably better. Definitely NOT A SNAKE OIL! What sold me was that this unit was Police tested and used, and they were right! I am putting two more on all of my vehicles.
Reviewed by Scott J (SUWANEE, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Mustang — Apr 17, 2015 1:24 PM
Purchased because a good friend of mine swears by these. He runs his 2014 HO Jeep on a 93 octane tune with regular, also swears it improved his mileage. I'm not one for snake oil but it does work. I can run mid-grade fuel with a 93 oct tune, previously even 93 fuel would periodically ping. I have also noticed 1.5 - 2.0 MPG better fuel economy. I am very pleased not to have to buy premium for daily driving.
Reviewed by JORGE J G (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Explorer — Aug 27, 2014 2:40 PM
I feel a better response of my truck in aceleration and power and a smooth conduccion.
- fitch fuel systems
- niche ascari wheels
- volant cold air intakes
- westin platinum oval step bars
- subaru winter floor mats
- porsche seat covers
- chevy truck chrome accessories
- crv floor mats
- ram 1500 fender flares
- ram running boards
- aftermarket side view mirrors
- bumper guard for trucks
- truck hitch accessories