K&N Inline Fuel Filters
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 1/28
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Burn clean fuel with the K&N Inline Fuel Filter
- Perfect for racecars, track cars and performance street machines
- Protects fuel pump and injectors from rust, dirty tanks and cheap fuel
- Cleans fuel for a more efficient burn and increased performance
- Can be plumbed into existing or new fuel systems
- Stainless steel mesh filter is easily and quickly replaced on most models
- Anodized aluminum housing is emblazoned with the legendary K&N logo
- Delivers high flow rates while protecting your engine from contamination
- Works with most fuel types, including methanol
- Fuel flows at a rate of up to 18 gpm
- 2" filter with a whopping 60 sq in area
- Pressure ratings up to 205 psi
- All seals are made from supple, long-lasting Viton rubber
- Available in inlet/outlet sizes from 6AN-12AN & -10 Wiggins to -12 Wiggins
- Choose filters ranging between 25 to 100 microns
- Your K&N Inline Fuel Filter is backed by a 1-year warranty
You pumped blood, sweat and tears—and more than a few bucks—into your mean machine. And, when you pump it full of fuel, the last thing you want is for all that muscle and precision engineering to be choked out by dirt, rust and contaminates. So, keep the fuel flowing through the high-performance K&N Inline Fuel Filter.
Designed and built by the first name in filtration, your K&N Inline Fuel Filter catches engine-killing crud that OEM filters and cheap plastic parts bin bubbles can only dream of catching. Not only is K&N's filter medium crafted from stainless steel, it boasts a filtration-fabulous 60 sq in of surface area and is completely replaceable on most models. And for your custom needs, it's available in sizes from 25 to 100 microns.
On the outside, your inline fuel filter is pure K&N. Precision machined from anodized aluminum, it lasts for miles, resists under-hood hardships and delivers a custom look. The inline design is easily plumbed and comes in a variety of inlet/outlet sizes. And best yet, K&N emblazons your filter with their famous logo and backs it with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- k&n fuel filter
- hot rod heat shield sleeve
- dodge diesel fuel injector
- fitch fuel catalyst review
- bmw floor mats rubber
- dashboard covers for hyundai
- mercedes benz bras
- seat covers for a toyota tacoma
- car mats for gmc acadia
- ford f 150 bed cover
- grill brush guard reviews
- buy car floormats
- car bra sales