Heatshield Products HP Thermal Sleeving
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/27 - 4/29
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stop your ride’s plumbing from cooking with Heatshield Products HP Thermal Sleeving
- Ideal for brake lines, fuel lines, wire looms, battery cables, EGR tubes and more
- Strong enough to withstand continuous exposure to 1000 degrees and intermittent exposure to 2000 degrees
- Reflects up to 60% of radiant heat for serious protection against vapor lock, premature wear and melting
- Its woven pattern expands to fit over plugs, fittings and connectors
- Seals up snuggly with Thermal-Tie, Cool Foil Tape or hose clamps
- Sold in 6’ rolls in your choice of 3/8”, 1/2” and 1” inner diameter
- Heatshield Products backs your HP Brake Line Heat Shield Sleeve with a 90-day warranty
You appreciate a sizzling heat source when you want to cook up a plate of bacon strips, but you resent it when it's scorching the looms, hoses and lines under your hood. Don't just shake a fist at your powerplant—protect your vulnerable components with Heatshield Products HP Thermal Sleeving.
Brake lines, wire looms, battery cables, fuel lines, EGR tubes—if it's round and threatened by overheating, then HP Thermal Sleeve is the answer. This heavy-duty HP Sleeving reduces radiant heat up to 60% to fight against vapor lock, premature wear and melting. And since it's sturdy enough to withstand constant exposure to 1000-degree temps and occasional bursts of 2000 degrees, it's perfectly at home next to exhaust components.
No matter how long or how thick the line, HP Thermal Sleeving is sure to fit. These 6' rolls come in your choice of 3/8", 1/2" and 1" diameters, and their woven pattern is perfect for stretching over fittings for maximum insulation. Better still, Heatshield Products covers your Thermal Sleeving with a 90-day warranty.
- Click the "Detailed Info" tab if you would like to use our tool to estimate how much exhaust wrap you will need for your headers, downpipe, or exhaust system
- Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves when working with your Thermal Sleeving.