Edelbrock Thunder AVS Off-Road Series Carburetors
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hook your Carb'd ride up correctly with our Carburetor Calculator.
Click here and plug in your engine info
- Tackle the trails in your carbureted rig with Edelbrock Thunder AVS Off-Road Series Carburetors
- Ready to run right out of the box
- Provides dependable performance and smooth throttle response throughout the RPM range
- Pairs up perfectly to your Edelbrock Performer, Performer EPS, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap and most aftermarket intake manifolds with a spread or square-bore carburetor flange
- Designed and calibrated for maximum off-road performance for small block and some big block applications
- Features spring-loaded needles and seats for precise fuel metering over rocky terrain
- Primary and secondary booster clusters are calibrated for fuel blends and octane levels found at your average gas station
- Tune for power across the entire RPM range with the Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve using simple tools and a few minutes of spare time
- Edelbrock carbs hold a tune longer than other aftermarket carburetors
- Floats come pre-set and rarely require adjustment
- The two-piece cast aluminum body holds fuel below the gasket level preventing leaks
- Adjust and swap floats, jets, needles and seats without spilling a drop of fuel
- To speed up installation and to reduce underhood clutter, check out our optional single or dual fuel inlet kits
- Includes detailed installation instructions
- Proudly made in the USA
Having fewer things to potentially go wrong with your rig is a great idea for the trail. So, if you choose to simplify your rig by ditching that wad of fuel injection and rock a carburetor, you're definitely on the right track to Spartan splendor. Now, don't think all performance carbs are created equal though. While some performance carbs are great on the race track, most can't cope with the trail, leaving you stranded in the wilderness. So, choose one with rock-solid off-road reliability and performance gains to match—the Edelbrock Thunder AVS Off-Road Series Carburetor.
Edelbrock carburetors are legendary for their ability to hold a tune unlike other finicky performance carbs. And, they're ready to go right out of the box—just bolt your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Off-Road Series Carburetor to a spread or square bore intake manifold and attack the mountain. Best of all, if you think your rig has more power for “them there hills", simply grab a screwdriver and adjust the Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve. This lets you tune your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Off-Road Series Carburetor for smooth power gains across the entire RPM range.
Even with all of these power-building features, you're not sacrificing an ounce of reliability. Your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Off-Road Series Carburetor features spring-loaded needles and seats for rock-steady performance. Even better, Edelbrock carburetors don't have a power valve, so they're completely immune to engine backfires. For maintenance, the 2-piece cast aluminum body allows easy-access to the carburetor's internals without spilling a lick of fuel. Try that with any other performance carb. When it comes to trouble-free off-road performance, the Edelbrock Thunder AVS Off-Road Series Carburetor towers above lesser carburetors. And to ensure your rig won't stop rockin', your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Off-Road Series Carburetor is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles
- Manual choke AVS carbs cannot be converted to an electric choke model
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- edelbrock fuel systems
- best car fuel filters reviews
- does the fitch fuel catalyst really work?
- venom fuel injectors review
- chevy truck bed liners
- truck tents chevy
- mazda floor mats
- running boards ford f250
- toyota tacoma weathertech floor mats
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 trailer hitch
- bed liners for pickup trucks
- cheap truck tool boxes
- window rain guards for cars