- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Conquer the road or track with Edelbrock Victor Series Racing Fuel Pumps
- Provides a high-volume of fuel for extreme street rides, dominant drag racers and circle track terrors
- Loaded with 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet orifices for massive fuel flow over OEM pumps
- Lower housing can be “clocked’ to point the inlet and outlet in an ideal direction for easy installation
- Bolts directly to your carbureted Chevy or Ford engine block
- Pushes out a massive 10 PSI of fuel pressure
- Designed for use with gasoline only
- Your Edelbrock Victor Series Racing Fuel Pump is backed by a 1-year warranty
Your high-performance street machine is loaded with performance mods to inhale a hurricane of air, but the OEM fuel pump leaves your ride sucking nothing but wind. Toss that 70's paperweight and replace it with the reliable, high-flowing Edelbrock Victor Series Racing Fuel Pump. This race-ready fuel pump bolts to your carbureted Chevy or Ford and delivers a massive 10 PSI of flow with high-volume 3/8" NPT inlet & outlet orifices. That's so much pressure that you need an external fuel pressure regulator to dial this puppy down (sold separately).
Installation is a snap thanks to a lower housing that allows you to “clock" the inlet and outlet in the most ideal direction. Even better, they feature a three-stage polished finish to add a touch of “show" to top-off all of that “go". Don't let the “racing" title fool you though, as these high-performance pumpers are a favorite of street rodders, and are designed to work with standard gasoline, for no-hassle haulin'. No doubt about it, this Edelbrock Fuel Pump proves that an electric fuel pump isn't the only option to fueling a radical ride. To top it off, Edelbrock backs your Victor Series Racing Fuel Pump with a 1-year warranty.