- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Feed your need for speed quietly with Edelbrock Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps
- Available models fuel motors up to a whopping 1000 hp at rates upwards of 160GPH
- Operates 4 to 14 dB quieter than other electric fuel pumps while providing ample fuel pressure
- Built with anodized aluminum housings and high-quality internals for strength and durability
- Uses carbon fiber vanes and composite rotors for less internal friction and wear
- Built by Essex industries which is one of the best fuel system manufacturers in the business
- Pumps are factory-tested, include a mounting bracket and feature a replaceable screen type inlet filter
- Your Edelbrock Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pump is backed by a 1-year warranty.
It takes some serious juice to fuel tarmac-tearing horsepower and your OEM mechanical fuel pump definitely isn't up to snuff. Eliminating the competition on the street or track takes all of the power you can muster, and the Edelbrock Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pump is there to fuel it. For daily drivers, Edelbrock offers a 6.5 PSI model with a 120 GPH flow that feeds up to 600 hp without requiring an external pressure regulator. For you Weekend Warriors, they offer a Quiet-Flo pump to quench the thirst of your 1000 hp race motor with 12 PSI and 160 GPH of fuel flow.
Edelbrock Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps are up to 14 dB quieter than other electric fuel pumps so you can enjoy more of the sound of your exhaust. They feature anodized aluminum housings and high-quality internals like carbon fiber vanes and composite rotors for strength and durability. And, in case of a clog, Quiet-Flo pumps have replaceable screen-type inlet filter. Each pump is manufactured by world-renowned Essex industries, is factory tested for reliability and includes mounting brackets to simplify installation. Best of all, your Edelbrock Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pump is backed by a 1-year warranty.