- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Feed serious street or race horsepower with a Edelbrock Street Strip Electric Fuel Pump
- Perfect for use with engines containing high-compression pistons, high-flow intake manifolds, big-bore throttle bodies, high-lift cams, turbos, superchargers and even nitrous oxide
- Rated for continuous duty making them ideal for EFI applications
- Designed to be a stand-alone fuel pump or an in-line booster
- Flows a healthy 57 GPH
- Supports vehicles running up to 600 hp
- Includes mounting brackets and 3/8” barbed fittings for an easy installation
- Your Edelbrock Street Strip Electric Fuel Pump is backed by a 1-year warranty
Your fuel-injected ride's OEM fuel pump is great at supplying fuel, but if your street machine is loaded with mods, the same pump simply can't keep up. This robs you of potential ponies or worse—causes stumbling or even stalling. You need a fuel pump that's as extreme as the rest of your performance mods. So, give that stock fuel pump a boost or replace it completely with an Edelbrock Street Strip Electric Fuel Pump.
This performance pump bolts outside of the fuel tank and connects in-line with 3/8" barbed fittings. It cranks out 57 GPH and up to 90 PSI which can be dialed in with an Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulator (sold separately). Plus, it's designed to provide continuous flow to support mods like, high-flow intakes, big-bore throttle bodies, high-lift cams, superchargers and even nitrous oxide on motors up to 600 hp. Best of all, Edelbrock Street Strip Electric Fuel Pump are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Mounts outside of the fuel tank