- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Infuse your ride with a strong, mod-ready flow of fuel with an Edelbrock High Performance In-Tank Fuel Injected Engine Fuel Pump
- Directly replaces your OEM in-tank fuel pump
- Supports your performance modifications with increased fuel flow and pressures
- Includes all necessary hardware for an easy installation
- Choose between models that flow from 41 to 67 GPH (select vehicles)
- Edelbrock High Performance In-Tank Fuel Pumps - Fuel Injected Engines are backed by a 1-year warranty
Your OEM fuel pump has the critical task of providing a steady flow of gasoline to the engine. Unfortunately, once you start throwing free-flowing performance mods on your air-to-fuel mixture goes out the window. With all the extra air, the right ratio of fuel needs to be added and sadly, your radical racer's OEM fuel pump simply can't keep up. So, give your street machine the fuel pressure it needs to feed those high-horsepower flames with an Edelbrock High Performance In-Tank Fuel Pump.
This performance fuel pump bolts inside of the fuel tank just like the stock pump with the included hardware. With this fire-hose of a pump being installed and out of view, your competition has no idea what type of heat you're packing. Best of all, Edelbrock High Performance In-Tank Fuel Pumps for Fuel Injected Engines are backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- edelbrock fuel systems
- hot rod heat shield sleeve
- aem fuel pressure regulator home
- does the fitch fuel catalyst really work?
- dodge floor mats for trucks
- jeep brush guards
- smart car seat covers
- 2010 honda pilot seat covers
- 2011 chevrolet silverado running boards
- audi r8 floor mats
- brush bars
- cheap floor mats
- pick up tool boxes