- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fuel up to 4 carbs from one fuel source with Edelbrock Fuel Distribution Blocks for Carbureted Engines
- Allows you to plumb up to 4 carburetors with a single fuel supply
- Uses a single 3/8" inlet and one to four 1/4" outlets depending on the model
- Features 4 mounting holes to firmly mount the block to your vehicle’s firewall
- Available in your choice of stylish finishes
- Edelbrock Fuel Distribution Blocks for Carbureted Engines are backed by a 1-year warranty
The true essence of a hot rod includes a unique carburetor setup on top of a rumbling V8. Not just 1 carb will do, but 2, 3 or even 4 power-pumpers squeeze out every last drop of horsepower and cool-factor from your motor. Fueling multiple carbs is a tricky feat-until now. With Edelbrock Fuel Distribution Blocks - Carbureted Engines, it's easy to supply thirsty carburetors with a fresh supply of gasoline.
These aluminum fuel distribution blocks feature a single 3/8" inlet and up to four 1/4" outlets to support your custom-carburetion setup. They're available in your choice of stylish finishes that add a touch of classic or modern bling. And, these blocks have 4 mounting holes for solid bolting to your ride's firewall. Even better, Edelbrock Fuel Distribution Blocks - Carbureted Engines are backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- edelbrock fuel systems
- fitch fuel catalyst
- dodge diesel fuel injector
- venom injectors
- mazda floor mats
- grill guards for dodge trucks
- bmw car covers
- 2007 chevy colorado fitch fuel catalyst
- is a 2007 avalanche fuel injected
- coil spring dodge neon 1999 et 2002
- auto filters
- car slipcovers
- car trunk liner