- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fuel up to 4 carbs from one fuel source with Edelbrock Fuel Distribution Blocks for Carbureted Engines
- Allows you to plumb up to 4 carburetors with a single fuel supply
- Uses a single 3/8" inlet and one to four 1/4" outlets depending on the model
- Features 4 mounting holes to firmly mount the block to your vehicle’s firewall
- Available in your choice of stylish finishes
- Edelbrock Fuel Distribution Blocks for Carbureted Engines are backed by a 1-year warranty
The true essence of a hot rod includes a unique carburetor setup on top of a rumbling V8. Not just 1 carb will do, but 2, 3 or even 4 power-pumpers squeeze out every last drop of horsepower and cool-factor from your motor. Fueling multiple carbs is a tricky feat-until now. With Edelbrock Fuel Distribution Blocks - Carbureted Engines, it's easy to supply thirsty carburetors with a fresh supply of gasoline.
These aluminum fuel distribution blocks feature a single 3/8" inlet and up to four 1/4" outlets to support your custom-carburetion setup. They're available in your choice of stylish finishes that add a touch of classic or modern bling. And, these blocks have 4 mounting holes for solid bolting to your ride's firewall. Even better, Edelbrock Fuel Distribution Blocks - Carbureted Engines are backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- edelbrock fuel systems
- fitch fuel catalyst
- dodge diesel fuel injector
- venom injectors
- mazda floor mats
- grill guards for dodge trucks
- bmw car covers
- 2007 chevy colorado fitch fuel catalyst
- is a 2007 avalanche fuel injected
- coil spring dodge neon 1999 et 2002
- auto filters
- car slipcovers
- car trunk liner