Edelbrock Dual Feed Fuel Hose Kits
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add modern style and rugged reliability to your carbureted fuel system with Edelbrock Dual Feed Hose Kits
- Crafted using high-quality aluminum anodized fittings for long life and a stylish finish
- Uses durable, aircraft-quality buna-N Neoprene hose encased in braided stainless steel
- Resistant to gasoline, oil and temperature exposure
- Designed with 3/8" NPT inlet fittings
- Includes 1/8" NPT pipe fitting with plug for easy fuel pressure gauge plumbing
- Choose an adjustable or fixed length kit to easily reach the fuel bowls on your dual-feed or dual-quad carb setup
- Edelbrock Dual Feed Fuel Hose Kits are backed by a 1-year warranty
Hook your carburetor up with a reliable fuel supply with Edelbrock Dual Feed Hose Kits. Spending 5 minutes at your local car show reveals both craftsmanship and ingenuity in a good and bad way. If you're feeding your carb with an unapproved hose, you're leaning towards the questionable-mods department. So, ditch that old, leaky vacuum hose the kid at the parts store sold you and go with a fuel hose kit designed to carry actual gasoline.
They're made from durable aircraft-grade buna-N neoprene tubing wrapped in braided stainless steel, and resist gasoline, oil, and radiant engine heat with ease. Even better, they install easily on your dual-feed or dual-quad carb setup, feature 3/8" NPT fuel pump inlet fittings and included a 1/8" NPT fuel pressure gauge port with block-off plug. Top it all off with their modern performance look and you have a safe fuel supply that adds a touch of style to your ride's engine bay. Best of all, Edelbrock Dual Feed Hose Kits are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Edelbrock Dual Feed Fuel Hose Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by JEFF W (Trumansburg, NY) — Dec 11, 2013 2:24 AM
Fuel line is advertised to fit Edelbrock carbs and when it arrived the fittings that go btween the carburator float bowl and the actual fuel line are the incorrect size, apparently Edelbrock does not know what size their own product takes.
- edelbrock fuel systems
- fitch fuel catalyst
- heatshield fuel line sleeve
- venom injectors
- dodge dash covers
- lexus steering wheel cover
- bmw floor mat
- cadillac sunshade
- rubber floor mats for ford f150
- seat covers for 2003 ford f150
- cool air intake system
- cover seats for cars
- rain deflectors for car windows