BBK Fuel Pressure Regulators
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 12285
- Ships By 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take control over your motor’s gasoline diet with BBK Fuel Pressure Regulators
- It allows you to fine-tune the pressure in your fuel lines for peak performance
- Adjustable up to 65 psi
- BBK Fuel Pressure Regulators are CNC-machined for a perfect fit
- Precision internal diaphragm design prevents leaks and provides consistent flow
- Made from premium billet aluminum
- BBK Fuel Pressure Regulators boast a blue anodized finish on the top and a polished base
- 1-year warranty
The powerplant living under your hood is hungry for gasoline, but your stock fuel regulator rations the flow and leaves your motor's belly grumbling for more. For complete control over the flow of fuel into your engine, upgrade with BBK Fuel Pressure Regulators. Whether you want to crank up the flow or tune it down, a BBK Fuel Pressure Regulator gives you the ability to tweak the pressure inside your fuel lines up to 65 psi.
With over 20-years of experience under their belt, BBK has perfected the art of engineering rubber-burning performance automotive accessories. Their fuel pressure regulators are fully CNC-machined from premium billet aluminum with a precision diaphragm that won't leak. A simple turn of the tuning screw allows you to dial-in the ideal fuel pressure flowing into your engine.
Along with its hot performance, the BBK Fuel Pressure Regulator adds a mean look to your engine bay. The top is treated with a brilliant blue anodized finish, and the base is polished to a dazzling shine. What's more, BBK backs your Fuel Pressure Regulator with a 1-year warranty.
BBK Fuel Pressure Regulators Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by KEITH S (MOUNT PROSPECT, IL) Reviewed for a 1988 Ford Mustang — Oct 30, 2014 4:11 AM
BBK has become a brand that I trust installing onto my cars. No hesitation on purchasing the fuel pressure regulator. Install was simple since I had the top end off already, but its easy to use and looks great compared to the stock regulator.
Reviewed by Octavio L (EDINBURG, TX) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Mustang — Dec 25, 2013 9:22 PM
Not packed and shipped that great. Over all could use more.explanation to it but over all great
Reviewed by David C (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Mustang — Jan 11, 2013 8:45 PM
Well if you are looking for that big !!!!! Well this is the way to go bbk made it happen on my 1994 gt 5.0 550 hp. bbk the only way.
- bbk fuel systems
- fitch fuel catalyst review
- aem fuel pressure regulator home
- venom fuel injectors review
- ford truck bed liners
- honda floor mats
- honda seat covers
- seat covers for ford edge
- silverado grill
- floor mats for toyota tundra
- harley davidson truck grills
- snowboard racks for cars
- license plate holder