We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Fitch Fuel Catalyst Part #F3624-T Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dean B (CASTAIC, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 02, 2014 10:18 AM
- I noticed a slight improvement with MPG. No more than 1 mpg though. I'm not very impressed with MPG claims. Eh...is my response. - The exhaust is completely odor free from any typical smells from combustion. Before I put it on, I could smell the normal gaseous burning smells, and after, I cannot. This I was absolutely shocked about. I think every car should have one of these, just to help clean the air. - It idles slightly smoother.
Reviewed by Gareth R (Houma, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 03, 2009 6:46 AM
Installation of the catalyst on my 2008 Tacoma couldn't have been any easier, took longer to find the inlet to the fuel manifold than it did to install the fuel catalyst. Noticed an immediate increase in throttle response both on the low end and all thru the power band. Add a CAI, iridium plugs, performance chip, headers and a CatBack exhaust system to the mix and you got something that'll put a grin on your face! Would highly recommend this catalyst just from a performance standpoint, haven't had enough time to figure out any additional MPG's, but I didn't buy it for that anyway!
Ships Between 8/24 - 8/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:F3624-T
- fitch fuel
- fitch fuel catalyst f4836b cheap
- fitch fuel catalyst price
- venom fuel injectors review
- hyundai steering wheel covers
- acura acessories
- acura sunshade
- 2005 dodge ram 3500 fuel injector
- 2007 chevy colorado fitch fuel catalyst
- vinyl floor maats 1995 740 bmw
- bars for trucks
- suv rear cargo mats
- truck towing side mirrors