- Take charge of your engine and retain your ride’s creature comforts with the AEM Direct-Fit Fuel/Ignition Controller
- Custom designed to pair perfectly with your year, make and model
- Gives you the ability to retard your timing and boost fuel flow beyond factory limits
- Piggybacks your factory ECU to control your performance without losing your cruise control, climate control and other features
- Delivers variable valve timing control based on RPMs and load
- Provides high- or low-impedance injector tuning and up to five channels of timing retard
- Sports 21 x 17 maps with configurable load and RPM breakpoints
- Supports remapping and clamping of your mass airflow sensor
- Comes with powerful tuning and data-logging software
- Wiring harness included
- Your AEM Direct-Fit Fuel/Ignition Controller is backed by a 1-year warranty
Just because you take your speed fiend to the track doesn't mean you have to sacrifice its creature comforts for the drive to work and back. But, ripping out your factory ECU and loading up an EMS means trading cruise control, climate control and other functions for the ability to set the ideal timing and fuel delivery settings. Fortunately, the AEM Direct-Fit Fuel/Ignition Controller delivers the best of both worlds. Piggybacking your onboard computer, it gives you the freedom to tune your ride without losing any core features.
Perfect if you're running performance fuel injectors or an aftermarket turbo, your Direct-Fit AEM Fuel/Ignition Controller allows you to run radically retarded timing and fast-flowing fuel delivery. And, the included tuning software makes it easy to connect your AEM Ignition Controller to your PC and tweak your tune, review logged data and much more.
Dialing in the perfect tune can be tricky, but AEM gives you a head start with the Direct-Fit Fuel/Ignition Controller. It's custom engineered to pair perfectly with your motor, making it easier to get your ride whipped into race-ready shape. Plus, your AEM Fuel Controller is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for street use in the state of California – does not meet CARB emissions standards
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships By 10/08
- What Do You Drive?