- Dial in the perfect fuel delivery and timing while keeping your stock ECU with the AEM Direct-Fit Plug & Play Fuel/Ignition Controller
- Custom designed to pair perfectly with your year, make and model vehicle
- Comes with a factory-specific wiring harness that plugs in with no splicing needed
- Gives you the ability to retard your timing and boost fuel flow beyond factory limits
- Piggybacks your factory ECU to control your performance without losing your cruise control, climate control and other CAN-BUS features
- Start-up calibrations give you the right starting point for fine tuning your settings
- Delivers variable valve timing control based on RPMs and load
- Provides high- or low-impedance injector tuning and up to five channels of timing retard
- Sports 21 x 17 maps with configurable load and RPM breakpoints
- Supports remapping and clamping of your mass airflow sensor
- Includes powerful tuning and data-logging software
- Your AEM Direct-Fit Plug & Play Fuel/Ignition Controller is backed by a 1-year warranty
One of the fastest ways to unleash explosive power is with an aftermarket turbo paired with fatty fuel injectors. It's also one of the fastest ways to find the limitations of your factory ECU. Harness the full potential of your performance upgrades without replacing your stock onboard computer with the AEM Direct-Fit Plug & Play Fuel/Ignition Controller.
Designed to piggyback along with your ECU, the Direct-Fit Plug & Play AEM Fuel/Ignition Controller gives you the freedom to retard your timing and bump up your fuel delivery well beyond the factory limitations. And, since it doesn't interfere with your CAN-BUS system, you keep your cruise control, climate control or other creature comforts.
Forget about cutting, splicing and soldering—your Direct-Fit Plug & Play AEM Fuel Controller and AEM Ignition Controller boasts a custom wiring harness so you just plug in, tune up and peel out. Plus, the start-up calibrations and tuning software makes it easy to connect your AEM Fuel/Ignition Controller to your PC and tweak your tune, review logged data and much more. It's even backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for street use in the state of California – does not meet CARB emissions standards
This product has not yet been reviewed.
AEM Direct-Fit Plug & Play Fuel/Ignition Controller
- Ships By 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aem fuel systems
- does the fitch fuel catalyst really work?
- venom injectors
- adjustable fuel pressure regulator
- volkswagen mats
- mazda car seat covers
- cadillac license plate frame
- mitsubishi eclipse bra
- mazda 3 car cover
- vw jetta steering wheel cover
- seat covers for sale
- custom rubber car floor mats
- automobile rear view mirrors