- Unlock your engine’s true power while retaining your factory ECU with the AEM Universal Fuel/Ignition Controller
- Universally designed to work with most 4-, 6- and 8-cylinder engines
- Compatible with variable cam timing motors like VTEC, iVTEC, CCTi and MiVEC
- Gives you the ability to retard your timing and boost fuel flow beyond factory limits
- Delivers variable valve timing control based on RPMs and load
- Gives you up to five channels of timing retard and high- or low-impedance injector tuning
- Boasts 21 x 17 maps with configurable load and RPM breakpoints
- Supports remapping and clamping of your mass airflow sensor
- Comes with powerful tuning and data-logging software
- Kit includes: F/IC module, flying lead harness, bypass plug, USB cable, 3’ vacuum hose, 3 zip ties, tee fitting, software CD & instructions
- Your AEM Universal Fuel/Ignition Controller is backed by a 1-year warranty
Your on-board computer is great for running your cruise control, climate control and other essential duties. But, it falls far short at the track when you're looking for peak performance. The AEM Universal Fuel/Ignition Controller fine tunes your factory ECU beyond the factory limits.
Whether you're rolling in a VTEC 4-banger or a MiVEC 8-ape, the Universal AEM Fuel/Ignition Controller is expertly engineered to work with almost any engine—including modern variable cam timing motors. Once installed, it piggybacks your stock ECU, opening the door to retarding your timing and boosting fuel delivery well beyond the factory limits.
Perfect if you're running high-flow fuel injectors or bolted on an aftermarket turbo, your AEM Fuel Controller provides the power you need for strong runs at the track. And, when the race is over simply adjust the settings for a smooth, quiet ride home. What's more, the included tuning software makes it easy to connect your AEM Ignition Controller to your PC and tweak your tune, review logged data and much more. What's more, AEM backs your Universal Fuel/Ignition Controller with a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for street use in the state of California – does not meet CARB emissions standards
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/08
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aem fuel systems
- fitch fuel catalyst reviews
- hot rod heat shield sleeve
- dodge diesel fuel injector
- jaguar logo floor mats
- mercedes benz rubber floor mats
- chevy bed liners
- 1995 celica floor matts
- 2005 dodge ram 3500 fuel injector
- easing gas mileage of nissan titan
- pickup bed step
- wheel stops for garage floor
- wide angle rear view mirror reviews