- Increase your flow rate and filtration with aFe Fuel Filters
- Offers unparalleled protection with 99% filter efficiency
- Designed for high-flow rates, yielding superior filtration
- Equipped with synthetic media to maximize filtration and minimize flow restriction
- Available in different styles, including canister and drop-in replacement filters
- Secure sealing makes for easy installation
- aFe Fuel Filters are proudly made in the USA
- Your aFe Fuel Filter carries a 90-day limited warranty
The only things you want going into your prized ride are premium oil, quality parts and a little bit of your own sweat and tears. So say goodbye to damage done by rust, dirt, scale and other contaminants and keep clean fuel flowing with aFe Fuel Filters.
Custom-made for your specific year, make and model by one of the foremost names in filtration, the aFe Fuel Filter boasts a 99% filter efficiency rating, utilizing a pleated synthetic media snags pollutants inside its durable housing. Compatible with gas-guzzling vehicles, this aFe Pro Guard D2 Fuel Filter is also well-suited for your diesel machine.
aFe Fuel Filters come in either a canister option or as a drop-in replacement, but whatever shape it takes, you can be assured of quick and easy installation with its secure sealing mechanism. Your American-made aFe Pro Guard Fuel Filter is backed by a 90-day limited warranty.
aFe Fuel Filters Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eliyahu Y (Hugo, OK) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Oct 27, 2017 12:49 AM
With the newer common rail and 24valve requirements for a better filter with a lower micron filtration rating, Auto Anything fills that require ment with this 3-micron filter.
Ships Between 3/19 - 3/21
- What Do You Drive?