- Turbo-charge your ride’s fuel system with BBK Fuel Pump Kits
- Custom designed to replace the stock pump inside your gas tank
- BBK Fuel Pump Kits come in a range of delivery levels: from 110 to 255 LPH (liters per hour)
- Ideal for feeding gas-hungry turbo, supercharged and nitrous-fed engines
- Your BBK Fuel Pump Kit comes with all mounting hardware and a new gas strainer
- BBK backs your Fuel Pump Kit with a 1-year warranty
You can drink a milkshake through one of those coffee-stirring sticks, but it'll take a long time and cause a lot of strain. Likewise, you can feed gas to your engine through the stock in-tank pump, but it isn't designed for hi-flow delivery. For maximum fuel flow, you've got to start right at the source. Pop a BBK Fuel Pump Kit into your gas tank, and petrol will course through your fuel lines at bat-out-of-hell velocity. Your motor will never go hungry when the BBK Fuel Pump is dishing up its liquid dinner.
Whether you're building up a racer or just looking for more oomph from your daily driver, BBK Fuel Pump Kits ensure consistent, rapid fuel delivery. They come in a range of models to dish up anywhere from 110 to 255 LPH (liters per hour), making them ideal for turbo, supercharged and nitrous-fed autos.
BBK custom designs each Fuel Pump Kit to directly replace your factory in-tank pump-no modifications or adaptors needed. And, yours comes with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 122810
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bbk fuel systems
- bbk fuel pressure regulator
- fitch fuel catalyst
- venom injectors
- volkswagen cargo mat
- fia dash covers
- dash covers for volvo
- dodge ram performance fuel injectors
- 04 lincoln ls special edition how to identify
- 1985 nissan 300zx floor ats
- car window rain guard
- carbon fiber interior
- tonno covers