- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Race-tune your high-octane motor with a Demon Speed Demon Carburetor
- Provides racing enthusiasts with advanced carb technology in an infernally drivable package
- Affords an array of sizes in VE series (vacuum secondaries, electric choke) or twin-squirter (mechanical secondaries) designs
- Matches most street engine fuel requirements with high-velocity airflow and improved fuel metering
- Work well with muscle cars, stock rebuilds, tow trucks, mild-performance applications and crate motors
- Specifically designed for engines with cam profiles of up to 240° duration at .05”
- Speed Demon Tuning systems are flow-tested and baseline-calibrated at the factory
- Include adjustable air bleeds, thinline throttle shafts with low-drag, stainless steel butterfly fasteners
- Your Speed Demon Carbs come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re into tearing up the circle track, the street or the open road—under the speed limit, of course—there are few components more essential than your ride’s hard-working carb. It takes a top-notch carburetor to get high-end jobs done right, so before you ride into the Danger Zone, race-tune your engine with a Demon Speed Demon Carburetor.
Featuring the most advanced design manufacturing processes and cutting-edge carb technology, these carburetors deliver balanced, high-velocity airflow and exceptional fuel metering capacity to match the fuel requirements of most street engines. Speed Demon Carb Tuning systems are available in numerous sizes—from 650cfm to 850 cfm—in your choice of VE series (vacuum secondaries, electric choke) or twin-squirter (mechanical secondaries), and have been designed for engines with cam profiles between 220 and 240° duration at .05”.
Every competition Speed Demon Carb includes adjustable air bleeds, thinline throttle shafts with low-drag, stainless steel butterfly fasteners and Race Demon 5-emulsion metering blocks for the finest tuning capabilities on any straightaway. Wet flow-tested and baseline-calibrated at the factory for assured results, your Speed Demon Carburetors carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.